Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Basic Tuesday (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1513046)

jwjbbrown 04-30-2013 05:33 AM

Basic Tuesday

Welcome, join us for a chat

jwjbbrown 04-30-2013 05:33 AM

Re: Basic Tuesday

I am up, feeling pretty good for the first time since Sunday.

Laundry going, dishwasher going, breakfast about to be eaten.

mom2sadieandbean 04-30-2013 06:17 AM

I am so glad I took a personal day today because i am not awake yet and school starts in 45 minutes.

cherylchoo 04-30-2013 07:01 AM

Morning mamacitas. Glad Jen feels better and Cecelia gets a day off!

I am currently questioning my neighbor's sanity. She spent a significant amount of money on exterior fixes and landscaping last year, and her house looked beautiful. Yesterday, she had a landscaper come and plant EIGHT trees right in front of her house. Between three existing 60YO trees. About 12 feet from the front of the house. In the drainage ditch that runs along the road. There is no logic in that. They are too close together to grow properly. If they do grow you won't be able to see her house and all the work she did to it. And if they get tall, the drainage ditch will be too wet every spring and a strong wind will easily knock a new tall tree into the house or the power lines. She chose five cedars and three birch, I suspect those grow fairly quickly. IDK, I don't understand the thinking there.

cherylchoo 04-30-2013 07:02 AM

Morning mamacitas. Glad Jen feels better and Cecelia gets a day off!

I am currently questioning my neighbor's sanity. She spent a significant amount of money on exterior fixes and landscaping last year, and her house looked beautiful. Yesterday, she had a landscaper come and plant EIGHT trees right in front of her house. Between three existing 60YO trees. About 12 feet from the front of the house. In the drainage ditch that runs along the road. There is no logic in that. They are too close together to grow properly. If they do grow you won't be able to see her house and all the work she did to it. And if they get tall, the drainage ditch will be too wet every spring and a strong wind will easily knock a new tall tree into the house or the power lines. She chose five cedars and three birch, I suspect those grow fairly quickly. IDK, I don't understand the thinking there.

~whitehologram~ 04-30-2013 07:57 AM

Hi everyone.....I just got home from work.

5 pallets plus 1 rest pallet....one pallet was so junked up had to strip it down and reload it. I had to restack the two pallets of leftover stuff. Lots done....I'm tired but pleased with the results.

Heiner just got home from doing the shopping. It's a public holiday tomorrow and were planning on habing a BBQ. I hope the weather is nice for it.

~whitehologram~ 04-30-2013 08:47 AM

WFD?

I just got a new steamer (the old one rusted on the heating element) so of course I am making dinner to be cooked in the steamer. This one is full of fun extras....it has an aroma tray (a little net above where the steam comes out to flavour the food as it cooks) and its digital so I can set it to start cooking when want it to cook. And it's XL sized...meant for 6 people. I'm excited about all the yummy food.

Anyway...we're having salmon marinated in garlic, tiger shrimp, steamed broccoli with red pepper, and pasta.

~whitehologram~ 04-30-2013 08:48 AM

Souds a bit much but really its just cleaning out the freezer.

~whitehologram~ 04-30-2013 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwjbbrown (Post 16547371)
I am up, feeling pretty good for the first time since Sunday.

Laundry going, dishwasher going, breakfast about to be eaten.

I'm glad you're feeling better today Jen.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mom2sadieandbean (Post 16547431)
I am so glad I took a personal day today because i am not awake yet and school starts in 45 minutes.

Sorry you're not feeling great. Hopefully a day of rest will help.

~whitehologram~ 04-30-2013 09:07 AM

Is it a public holiday where you are?