Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Use Questions - Ask the Pros (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   How do I become a seller? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1533762)

crcrouse 07-23-2013 07:55 PM

How do I become a seller?

I have clicked on the link for the seller application and it just explains that you need to have a paypal. I already have one but there is nothing I can click on to become verified and move forward with the application. Help please!

reptileink 07-24-2013 02:02 PM

Re: How do I become a seller?

you have to have 30 posts outside of the trading or buying marketplace. looks like you have 14 posts. You will need a few more. WHen you respond to this reply that will give you another. I am too trying to get my posts up so that I can sell

watermelonsnow38 07-24-2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reptileink (Post 16783530)
you have to have 30 posts outside of the trading or buying marketplace. looks like you have 14 posts. You will need a few more. WHen you respond to this reply that will give you another. I am too trying to get my posts up so that I can sell

I know it says this in the rules for how to become a seller, but I've seen more than one person with less than 10 posts selling. How is this?

I'm trying to get to 30, so I can sell also, but when I go to the application, it doesn't let me move forward. Once I have 30 posts, will it automatically recognize I have a verified PP account, or what do I do next??

Fishie Kisses 07-24-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by watermelonsnow38 (Post 16783684)
I know it says this in the rules for how to become a seller, but I've seen more than one person with less than 10 posts selling. How is this?

I'm trying to get to 30, so I can sell also, but when I go to the application, it doesn't let me move forward. Once I have 30 posts, will it automatically recognize I have a verified PP account, or what do I do next??

once you have 30, it will allow you to continue with the application. And people who have less posts were verified before the minimum requirements were in place

watermelonsnow38 07-24-2013 03:06 PM

Thank you :) That explains it (and gives me my 30th post! ;) woo hoo!

KySue1105 07-29-2013 01:11 PM

I have 30 posts and it won't let me do it! :/ Is it because I'm on an Apple computer?

crcrouse 07-29-2013 02:28 PM

I have 30 posts too and I click to apply and nothing happens! Very frustrating

KySue1105 07-30-2013 11:20 AM

I'm STILL having this issue. I just want to sell my dipes! :(

fairywings 07-31-2013 12:52 PM

I keep coming to the board, thinking I'm going to post a bunch of responses to get to my 30 minimum, but then I get distracted. I may be keeping these diapers forever ;)

amgallippi 08-01-2013 09:06 PM

Where do you find the application? I used to sell a few years ago, do I still have to apply?