Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Come share Bento and Planetbox lunch pics and pins (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1541823)

danielle 08-27-2013 01:32 PM

Come share Bento and Planetbox lunch pics and pins

Are you pinning? If so, can I follow you? Can you reply with your details?

How about just sharing a pic of lunch?

blackbirdmama*3 08-28-2013 01:29 PM

Re: Is anyone pinning or repinning Planetbox or Bento lunches?

subbing

superbeans 08-28-2013 02:29 PM

Subbing too! We just ordered planetboxes for this year. In the past we've used easy lunch boxes.

This is one of my favorite bloggers pinned lunches that she made last year. We've definitely used it for inspiration: http://pinterest.com/rorychvc/school-lunches/

newmommy13 08-28-2013 03:17 PM

OT I love chocolate hair vanilla care! Great blog!

blackbirdmama*3 08-29-2013 07:55 AM

WOuld anyone want to do a thread where we report what we pack each day?

danielle 08-29-2013 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackbirdmama*3 (Post 16871598)
WOuld anyone want to do a thread where we report what we pack each day?

I would love to give it a try. Some people are so judgy though. I remember mentioning that my kids love hot dogs with sauerkraut and got a sideways comment about the trash I was feeding my kids. :dontlikeit:

Tris 08-29-2013 08:12 AM

I would love a thread, my daughter just started kindergarden and I cant think past a pb and J...

superbeans 08-29-2013 08:28 AM

That would be awesome BlackBirdMama!! We still have another week and a half until school starts. And Danielle forget those people. My kids love hot dogs and sauerkraut too.

And newmommy isn't it awesome? I credit her 100% with my being able to learn how to do my AA daughters hair. I seriously had NO CLUE until I started reading her blog a few years ago.

blackbirdmama*3 08-29-2013 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle (Post 16871639)
I would love to give it a try. Some people are so judgy though. I remember mentioning that my kids love hot dogs with sauerkraut and got a sideways comment about the trash I was feeding my kids. :dontlikeit:

I know what you mean...if it makes you feel any better my dd took nutella and almond butter sandwich today lol! That's not every day but I don't mind for them to have some junk food now and then. She also took cantaloupe, strawberries, bell pepper slices and carrots, with a couple cubes of cheese. I just ignore the negative comments and go on. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tris (Post 16871641)
I would love a thread, my daughter just started kindergarden and I cant think past a pb and J...

With my ds2 we did a lot of homemade lunchable type things, crackers and cheese with fruits and veggies. Sometimes leftover pizza cut into strips or turkey slices with cheese and fruit and veggie when we did gluten free to see if it helped my ds tummy problems. We are mostly veg but will eat some poultry/fish now and then. Homemade chicken nuggets or strips were a hit with them and they even ate them cold. Basically I change up the main item and always send fruit, veg, and maybe a couple cubes of cheese or sometimes almonds.

blackbirdmama*3 08-29-2013 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superbeans (Post 16871689)
That would be awesome BlackBirdMama!! We still have another week and a half until school starts. And Danielle forget those people. My kids love hot dogs and sauerkraut too.

And newmommy isn't it awesome? I credit her 100% with my being able to learn how to do my AA daughters hair. I seriously had NO CLUE until I started reading her blog a few years ago.

I can tell you now my lunches will not be fancy but are generally well balanced lol! And yes, there will be hot dogs at times:goodvibes: