Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Aug (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Aug 13 -*OCTOBER*- CHAT (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1548353)

missydawn 09-30-2013 07:38 AM

Aug 13 -*OCTOBER*- CHAT

Changed it to last all month.

missydawn 09-30-2013 07:43 AM

Re: Aug 13 Weekly Chat: 9/30 - 10/6

It is October already?!?! Time to start getting ready for Halloween. Have a ton to clean this week and we are down to two weeks let in football. Thank goodness since it is already starting to snow this year. We got 4.3" on Friday and more to come this weekend.

I am also trying to sell my nb diaper but with the way things are moving on FSOT boards that may not happen quickly.

3 ladybugs 09-30-2013 07:56 AM

I hope we get snow this year. I am tired of the bugs we had this summer and we need a good hard winter to kill some of them off.

Sorry the FSOT board is moving slowly. Hopefully that will change soon.

AFM - My in-laws are finally gone. They left telling DH he doesn't have a real job because he is a manager, and that he is a bad father because "all he tells (ODS) is 'no'". :banghead: I just love when they come to town :rolleyes: they love to crush the spirit of my husband. Oh and they also told my husband that he is the reason why my mother in law weighs over 300 lbs, because DH is "so negative". My husband isn't negative. Because I am a very positive person and trust me I wouldn't be able to be married to someone that was always a nay sayer. MIL was also upset that DH doesn't react when she says she is dying. She has been saying that for 30 years. What does she think that does to someone after this long?

Can you tell that I am glad they are gone? :yay: :bliss: This week we have schoolwork that we are going to start, and cleaning up from the house guests that we had.

missydawn 09-30-2013 08:27 AM

Jennifer - Glad they are gone too for you. Sounds like you had a week. My inlaws drive me crazy too. I am currently on a no talking to them for awhile. I have reached my limit of stupid, mean comments as well.

amykins 09-30-2013 09:08 AM

Missy, I have friends in Casper and saw the snow on FB. All we got was rain, though- crazy. Is even newborn stuff not selling? Has most of the selling moved to FB, Too?

missydawn 09-30-2013 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amykins (Post 16947803)
Missy, I have friends in Casper and saw the snow on FB. All we got was rain, though- crazy. Is even newborn stuff not selling? Has most of the selling moved to FB, Too?

I am wondering if everything is on facebook as well. I was hoping to sell here but if I need to do it on facebook I will. Truthully, I hate selling and I was just hoping to get it over and done with.

missydawn 09-30-2013 02:33 PM

Ok so I have a gift card to BRU and I am looking on spurging on something that is really not needed. I looked through the site and there is nothing there that we really need, but I have found two things that have caught me eye. I need your opinions on which one you think I should get. Neither one I would get if it wasn't for the gift card I have.

First is the Belly Bandit Mother Tucker Nursing Tank

Second is the Kiinde Twist Breastfeeding Gift Set

I really like the idea of the nursing tank to help with the baby weight I still have, but the Kiinde twist looks cool and Dresden does get fed by daddy to let me sleep some when he is home and by Grandma when she watches him. Of course I stay at home so bottle feeding is not an everyday thing. Which one do you think?

stevensmom 09-30-2013 02:39 PM

:cowwave:

Matthew is a month old :wub: going to do his month old pictures tomorrow.

Need to get my crafting mojo back. There's a craft fair at church next month and I kind of want to do it to get some little big of money. But don't know what to make/sell. I do most of my stuff custom because I don't like holding into inventory. Was thinking about doing a bunch of cloth wipe bundles. People can use those for things other than bums. Also was thinking about making done cute nativity ornaments. People would buy those since this is Christmas right?

What other things should I make?

----
Went to my sisters this weekend for my nieces bday. And low and behold em wakes up today with a nasty snotty nose :( we had already ruled out dog allergy this spring but that could cause this EVERYTIME we go to their house?

***I know how to write, my iPod does not***

missydawn 09-30-2013 02:45 PM

What about baby hats and little girl headbands?

stevensmom 09-30-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missydawn
What about baby hats and little girl headbands?

Like knit hats or sewn hats?

I can do big flower headbands since I have all those supplies from when I made them for dd.

***I know how to write, my iPod does not***