Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   WELCOME TO DS AND POSTS IN THIS FORUM DO NOT UP YOUR POST COUNT (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=368635)

cowmommy 03-18-2008 05:05 PM

WELCOME TO DS AND POSTS IN THIS FORUM DO NOT UP YOUR POST COUNT

First of All I want to tell everyone Welcome to our wonderful site!

I just wanted to post a friendly reminder that posts in this forum do not count toward post count. If you are needing to up your post count after you post your intro head on down to one of the Chit Chat or parenting forums and Get to know a few mamas :goodvibes:

Hello and welcome!

We are very happy that you have found Diaper Swappers (DS). Come in and join the fun! Here at DS, we encourage a sense of family and community by remembering some basic etiquette and Rules (click on the link to go straight to the forum rules). Please be sure before you start posting to review those as they are designed to keep members safe and to discourage unruly behaviour.

To discourage spamming, you must have a minimum of 5 posts for the ability of private messaging (PM). This will encourage your posting in other sections so we get to know you. As you cruise around DS, you will notice "stickies" at the top of each forum. These are great references.

If you wish to use our For Sale or Trade boards (FSOT), please look here for guidelines. So you may understand the cloth diapering lingo, please see here for abbreviations. For newbies to cloth, this is life-saving!

You will notice that we allow you to have signature lines. Unlike other forums where you may upload pictures and tickers, we do not allow more than four lines or large pictures. Please see here for the guidelines. This is to help our friends who use dial up and to keep the forums from getting cluttered with excessive signature lines (siggies).

If you need to contact a moderator or an administrator, scroll down to the bottom of your page. You will see our names highlighted in pink. Go ahead and give us a pm or drop a thread in the "Ask the Pros" forum.

Enjoy your stay and we look forward to getting to know you!

The Mod & Admin Team

newfather 05-29-2008 04:23 PM

Re: WELCOME TO DS AND POSTS IN THIS FORUM DO NOT UP YOUR POST COUNT

Lets give this a try and see if it posts.
Scott

newfather 05-29-2008 04:24 PM

Lets give this a try again,
Scott

Kaitlyn'sgrandma 06-03-2008 03:16 AM

I don't see any Grandma's in here. :confusedsys: Aren't they involved in there Grandbaby's lives? Where are they? I am the one that found this great site and sent it to my daughter who loves it! COME ON GRANDMAS - WE CAN TALK TOO! :wave: Anyway, I am soon to be a grandma - our baby girl is due at end of June.

Ashley Denine 06-29-2008 08:04 AM

[COLOR="Purple"]Hi, I just started CD's in April & we are in love:diaper: Just started DS today and am a bit confused :headscratch: hopefully I catch onto it all pretty fast:nervous:

khammy63 07-05-2008 09:39 PM

Hello, my name is Kelly and I just started CD my DS! I really want to use this website, but I am not good with computers. I have never even used Paypal nor do I understand the lingo. I guess this is my test to see if this posts! :giggle: Kelly mommy of Titus(5-1-08) & Landon (4-22-06)

crystalannez 08-18-2008 10:21 AM

Hi! I am Crystal! Cloth diapering Mama to 7. I live in Northern Minnesota & I am a stay at home mom. I have been busy trying to figure out what kind of cloth dipes work best for my youngest 2 kiddos. :lostit:

ACB 08-22-2008 09:31 AM

Hi, all! I've been lurking for a bit and am excited to join DS! My name is Alison and I am seven months pregnant with my first child, a boy. I am new to CD, but have done enough research to decide that I'd like to try OS diapers, especially BumGenius, with my son. I'm also interested in using cloth wipes and nursing pads. Further, I love bargains and saving money, so I am eager to start my shopping and swapping. - Alison :thumbsup:

larsencass 08-23-2008 07:02 PM

sorry posted on sticky.

OneAndCounting 09-02-2008 06:17 PM

Hey there Mamas, Daddy, and Grandma,

I've been cloth diapering for nearly 2 years and love it. I've been hesitant to start on DS because I tend to obsess! I'm eager to learn and strike some deals, though, so here I am. My newest topic of research is wool and 100% cotton. Here we go...