Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Addicted to the Stick Grads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=405175)

nannersmama 04-24-2008 11:55 AM

Addicted to the Stick Grads

Okay ladies...this is the place where everyone from the Addicted to the Stick List can keep tracks of one another.

I am missing many of you and can't for the life of me keep up with where you are at. So I thought we could post updates here. Also those ladies who haven't quite joined us here yet..can stalk us a bit easier :giggle:

nannersmama 04-24-2008 12:41 PM

Re: Addicted to the Stick Grads

I will be the first to post, i suppose :giggle:

I just found out this week and I am expecting my 6th 12/27 by my O date.

I am praying that this little bean sticks, cause I am not sure I can go through another miscarriage and TTC again.

so where are you ladies???

Any appts yet?

I guess I should call the doc and make one :giggle:

johnsangel 04-24-2008 02:34 PM

I'm here! :mrgreen:

Congrats! Sending sticky vibes your way!! :pray:

I had my first appt. on 4/15, got to see our little one on the first ultrasound, heartbeat and all. Had a nurse visit today for health history stuff, and first bloodwork. Nothing exciting though - the next "good" visit will be with my OB again on May 9th. We should get to hear the HB on Doppler on that visit (or actually, I'd love to see another U/S!! :giggle2:), since I'll be 12 weeks then - according to her! She changed my EDD (from FF) from 11/25 (which is what I had posted on Addicted to the Stick when I got my BFP) to 11/20... I guess docs don't care when you tell them you O'd, LOL! :giggle:

nannersmama 04-24-2008 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnsangel (Post 3411241)
I'm here! :mrgreen:

Congrats! Sending sticky vibes your way!! :pray:

I had my first appt. on 4/15, got to see our little one on the first ultrasound, heartbeat and all. Had a nurse visit today for health history stuff, and first bloodwork. Nothing exciting though - the next "good" visit will be with my OB again on May 9th. We should get to hear the HB on Doppler on that visit (or actually, I'd love to see another U/S!! :giggle2:), since I'll be 12 weeks then - according to her! She changed my EDD (from FF) from 11/25 (which is what I had posted on Addicted to the Stick when I got my BFP) to 11/20... I guess docs don't care when you tell them you O'd, LOL! :giggle:

That is awesome news...I love hearing that HB gets me everytime! Well I guess if the doc doesn't want to know that I o'd later than the 4 days after the average I won't tell him, but that would put me due 12/24 insted of the 12/27 that the O date gives me as an EDD.
Keep me updated on your next appt!!!

Glad you are here.

ty&jessie 04-25-2008 07:42 AM

Hey ladies! I can't join you yet...but I am glad to see a thread that I can keep tabs on all ya. GL to you all, hope you are feeling well...hope I get to join you here soon.

nannersmama 04-25-2008 07:55 AM

Michelle, I hope you are here very soon too! :)

Samo 04-28-2008 09:14 PM

Oh Nanners, congratulations!!!! I'm on vacation so haven't been around the past week to look at the 'Addicted to the Stick" list! :goodvibes: sending you sticky vibes!!!

I got my BFP last week 21st April and if my dates are correct, should be due New years day January 1, 2009!!! Gosh i was trying to avoid holiday season, but i guess I was meant to have a holiday baby :giggle2: . This will be baby #1 for me :wub: and DH and I are on cloud 9!

Oh ya, no appointments scheduled as of yet, vacationing until next week! I even forgot my vitamins at home :cry: and feel awful about it! I just hope baby bean will be ok until i get back home :)

Emily Whited 04-28-2008 09:24 PM

I never joined you ladies in addicted to the stick threads but let me tell you I was following along. I am due 12/27 by my calculations and have my first dr. appt. on May 29.

nannersmama 04-28-2008 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily Whited (Post 3445801)
I never joined you ladies in addicted to the stick threads but let me tell you I was following along. I am due 12/27 by my calculations and have my first dr. appt. on May 29.

That is my EDD according to O! WOO HOO!

Samo, congratulations! I am sure all will be fine for a few days with no vits.

So how are you ladies feeling? Anyone suffering MS yet? Bloating? Buying anything? Picking names?

Emily Whited 04-28-2008 09:42 PM

Yeah I don't know why they don't want to see me until May 29 but hey whatever. I have no MS but didn't with my first either, I am really tired though and for names I think I will wait until I know what we are having so I don't have to think of two, but I guess I should have a back up because the sex could be wrong....well now you got me thinking about names.