Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   International (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Anybody in South Korea? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=513131)

kettle 08-09-2008 12:47 AM

Anybody in South Korea?

Hi, I live in Mokpo, South Korea with my husband, 5 month old son, dog Jack and cat Bob... I was wondering if there were any other mom's in "the Land of the Morning Calm"?

I'd love to have someone to chat with about attack ajummas and weird Korean doctors!

lovemyzoo 08-10-2008 04:43 AM

Re: Anybody in South Korea?

We live in Songnam. We have 5 girls Katelyn, Breanna, Danelle, Morgann and Terresa, 1 son Timothy(Teo) and another baby due in Oct. Plus we have a crazy dog Sarah.

kettle 08-12-2008 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovemyzoo (Post 4435146)
We live in Songnam. We have 5 girls Katelyn, Breanna, Danelle, Morgann and Terresa, 1 son Timothy(Teo) and another baby due in Oct. Plus we have a crazy dog Sarah.

Wow! We just have the one little guy!

Is Songnam in/near Seoul? We're so out of the loop down here in the deep south of Korea!

lovemyzoo 08-12-2008 11:38 PM

Yea we are just south of Seoul, like just over a block out of Seoul..
I spent 5 months down in Kunsan in 03.

kettle 08-13-2008 04:26 AM

Ahh, we don't get up to Seoul much. I go every few months to go to Dongdaemun fabric market and What the Book? but that's about it. It's just so far to travel, especially with a cranky baby!

lovemyzoo 08-13-2008 04:45 AM

I have been in Seoul basically since Dec 05 and still haven't been to the Dongdaemun fabric market.... I have been to Namdaemun a few times but it is a bit different. And out to Moraen(sp) that is a very different place.....

AllyAsh 08-14-2008 06:08 AM

i live in tongducheon

which is way up north
but we go to yongsan/osan often

lovemyzoo 08-16-2008 06:31 AM

I know where that is. I was up at Stanley(near Red Cloud) for a year a while back.
We go up to Yongsan too often, but we have nothing here and we go down to Osan not often enough..

kettle 08-21-2008 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AllyAsh (Post 4477471)
i live in tongducheon

which is way up north
but we go to yongsan/osan often

Wow... that is way up there. I bet it gets COLD!

kettle 08-21-2008 03:22 PM

Do you mamas know anyone in our neck of the woods who needs baby clothes/diapers/covers/toys/diaper bag? I have a TON of baby stuff I'm trying to get rid of. Was such a big baby and grew so fast that he already doesn't fit most of his 3-6 month stuff and I have a lot of 0-3 month too.

I'm trying to declutter and I need this stuff OUT! I even have a brand new, never worn 0-3 snowsuit.

I'd love to make a few dollars for the fluff fund, but if theres a mama who really needs it I'd do it FFS. Everything is in great shape and it all came from the U.S.