Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Please Read before posting! ---What can be listed in Diaper Lots? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=832101)

jacquelinemarie82 09-11-2009 04:02 PM

Please Read before posting! ---What can be listed in Diaper Lots?

Diaper Lots is used when a member has several different types of diapering items to sell but they don’t want to separate and list the items in each category.
Lets say you have 4 pockets, 12 prefolds, 4 fitteds, 6 AIO’s, 6 covers, 2 wool items. You would list all of those items in Diaper Lots in one post. BUT, if you have 15 Fuzzi Bunz of all different or the same sizes, you would list those in Pockets. Basically, if you have the same type of diapering item (pockets lets say) they all go in pockets whether you have 3 of them or 50 of them. Same thing for Fitteds/Prefolds/Flats. If you have 5 fitteds, 12 prefolds, and 6 flats they would all go in one post in the Fitteds/Prefolds/Flats section.

Conclusion: If you are listing JUST pockets or just AIOs, ect, please keep them in the appropriate forums. Here on DS, a "lot" of items implies different diapering items all being sold by the same mama...it does not mean more than one of the SAME type of item.
:thumbsup:

***As always please do not use Diaper Lots as a spot to list ISOs, requests for trades, diaper chatter, or non-diapering items that specifically belong in other FSOT forums.

Threads that do not fit in Diaper Lots will be trashed/moved to the correct forum.
***For questions, please pm a mod....list can be found at the bottom of the main forums.

greysmomma 10-28-2009 06:53 AM

Re: Please Read before posting! ---What can be listed in Diaper Lots?

Hi, I'm new to DS, I just "bumped" my first post of gdiapers...but then read your message! Oops! What category would you suggest I put the gidpes in? (I'm also new to CDing!) Are they considered Pockets? Thanks!

GM

Overthinking Everything 04-16-2010 08:04 AM

I need to know what category a GDiaper with the same size pack of disposable inserts should go in too.

MomToMyMonkeys 04-16-2010 08:16 AM

I've seen g's listed in both AIO/AI2 and in Covers. I guess it depends on if you're selling inserts (flushie or cloth) with them or just the gpants (which are covers, really). Hope this helps!

jacquelinemarie82 04-17-2010 01:05 AM

GDiapers are a rare type of diaper in that I have seen them in AIOs and Covers like the mama above stated. I have asked other mods and been told that this is okay to list in either. If you have all g's for sale though, they don't go in Diaper Lots for sure.

christinakay 07-31-2010 01:51 AM

gtk

MomToKianaAndElias 09-15-2010 11:33 AM

Thank you for the info. Now I am sure I have a Mixed Lot to put up for sale!

devynstarr 11-18-2010 06:40 PM

can someone do me a favor and do a quick run-down of what all the abbreviations mean on here? (or at least the major/most common ones) i am brand new and have no idea how anything works or what stuff means! thank you!

MommaBar 11-24-2010 04:39 AM

I have a whole bunch of different diapers for sale. Would I list them in this thread? Also, I have them listed on another sale site, could I just put the link directly in my post so I don't have to relist each diaper again?

Qbit 03-05-2011 04:22 PM

I have just listed a few fitteds in the fitteds section and a couple flats in prefolds/flats. But I've still got a handful of other mixed, random diaper items and I was wondering, if I post a listing in this category for all the other stuff can I also include the fitteds and flats that I already made individual posts for? Hope that makes sense.