Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Fall List N-S (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=834438)

Shawnah 09-15-2009 07:21 AM

Fall List N-S

M2M - its all about giving to other DS members whether they are in financial need or just need some cheering up. Its amazing that even the smallest gesture will brighten someone's day.

Keep in mind, there are NO requirements as to what the recipient is to do (or not do) with the item (not required to re-gift, offer it FFS, etc). We STRONGLY encourage members to do this though - help out another member or brighten someone else's day just as someone did for you. If you give, give for the sake of giving with no concern as to where the gift ends up, or how.

There are some expectations of the recipient though - no matter what, be thankful. Some items may not work for you or may not be the best quality, but it was sent with a kind heart and should be received by one. Be sure to post a thank you thread as well - even if the gift was sent anonymously, it lets the mama know her gift found its way.

Due to potential liabilities, we will not hold on to personal information (addresses, etc). We will only be managing NEED/WANT lists. You will need to contact the person you would like to send to yourself. If you wish to give anonymously, you may want to find a friend to contact the person for you.

Please do not try to get the address from another member without the recipients knowledge. Likewise, please do not share personal information you were privy to because of a transaction. This is a violation of a members privacy, she should choose when and how her address is shared.

To add yourself to the list, just copy the template below and use it as a guide for your post.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact one of the M2M moderators (names located at the bottom of the forum).

Please use this format:

Username:
Needs:
Wants/Likes:

Requirements - You must have 50 posts and have been a member of DS for at least 3 months. If you meet the reqs, you may join the group by going to "Group Memberships" in your User CP .

If you receive a gift, please do the following:

User Name: Shawnahs
Needs: None
Wants: Yankee Candle Christmas tarts, Gymbo size 7 dresses

Thank you to _____ for the dress!
Thank you to _____ for the ______!

I would like to see this in your original posts. Please feel free to add in your siggy as well.

StaceyS 09-15-2009 09:04 PM

Re: Fall List N-S

Username: StaceyS

Needs:
Breastmilk storage (bags, bottles, containers, whatever!)

Mam and/or playtex nurser bottles (my nurslings seem to take these best)

Receiving blankets (boyish or GN preferred but not necessary)

swaddle blanket (boyish or GN preferred)

baby boy socks/botties

NB pacifiers ( whatever...just wanting to get some to see what he'll take)

Small dipes/covers (not fussy anything will do...PF's, Fitteds, AIO's, Pockets & covers)

A few cloth wipes ( I only have about 10)

Shoes in size 9.5 for almost 3 yo dd
Shoes in size 13 for 5 yo dd
Shoes in size 2.5 for 7.5 yo dd

Wants/Likes:

Would lOVE a PP herbal bath for baby and I if anybody makes these!

Would also love for someone to make me a labor cd to play while in labor.
I would like to pick the songs, though. ( I don't have a cd burner or acess to one).

senorajkids 09-16-2009 09:31 AM

senorajkids

Needs:

Boy
2T-3T Fall clothing
Chalkmat for Christmas present
Stocking Stuffers
2T or 3T Wool or Fleece Ditto Daddys
Ditto Daddy inserts

Girls
Size 10-11 Fall clothing
Size 5t-5 Fall pants
Size 5/6 Fall Shirts
Stocking Stuffers

Wants:
4 yrds of super soft fleece or similar to make DDs nightgowns
Fall theme fabric(no Halloween prints) I am making treat bags for my kids' class parties. I have to make 60 of them. 5x5
Fabric scraps
OBV
Hemp Fleece
Would :loveit: some unpaper towels with sherpa backing
Lanolin Spray
WAHM made lunch bags in Adult prints or solid for DH and I
Kleen Kanteen or similar sport or sippy tops (tops only) we have Earthlust bottles
Anything Spiderman or spiders for DS (not the DVDs we have those)
Anything Webkins or Zhu Zhu pets for DDs
Anything 68' Camaro related for DH (he is trying to restore his but we have no money:cry: ) I would love to be able to cheer him up with something special as he doesn't get fluffy mail!

Thanks Molly for all the super cute clothes. The girls were so excited to see art supplies and I will def make use of the chalk cloth.

SWEET PEA 09-24-2009 10:02 AM

Username: Sweetpea

Needs:
5 or 5t girly clothing
10 - 10 1/2 girly shoes

Wants/Likes:
Organic yarn - cotton, hemp, bamboo - knittable scraps ok
Cloth wipes - or scraps for wipes
Gardening gloves for medium hands
Soft soles 12m+
Food:thumbsup: (we love to cook/eat!)
And, of course, if you just hate your Roomba...I'd love it!:giggle2:

Hopper Graphics 10-05-2009 08:39 PM

Username: PurlyQ

Wants/Likes:
stickers
anything crafty
Children's books
bubble bath
Children's CDs

autumnstar 10-08-2009 01:27 PM

My husband just walked out on us, he's not paying support or seeing his kids, or helping in any way. I was a SAHM before he left and am unsure what to do at this point and how to work with a breastfed infant an 18 month old and a 5 year old in school. I just found out i have arthritis in my shoulder too. Any help would greatly be appreciated, especially around the holidays. Thanks! God bless!

User Name: Staciestarsage

I have a 4 month old and and an 18 month old(girls) in dipes

Needs:

wool any size

woolly wash and lanolin spray

medium and petite old style fuzzibunz

Gerber tee shirts or any plain colored tee shirts, any size, long or short sleeve

Likes/Wants:

cute fitteds(any size)

wool sweaters

fairies

raw wool roving

craft supplies

amber necklace-for me and my two girls...

Thanks for looking!

sbbeana 10-29-2009 12:10 AM

Username: sbbeana
Needs: Similac coupons for some go and grow powder for DS or the actual formula if you have it.

sweetpeamami83 11-11-2009 09:42 AM

username: sweetpeamami83

needs:
trainers for a 22lb 18 month old or large aios

size 5 and 6 long sleeve shirts
wants:
fabric or other sewing stuff. I have a machine but don't have any fabric or other sewing stuff to mess around with.

nacke 11-15-2009 12:23 AM

Username:Nacke

Needs:
2T girl clothes
Med (or Premium) Pfs
Lg covers

Wants/Likes:
I love to sew and knit =)

BNC 11-25-2009 09:10 AM

paperprincess

needs:
pants, underpants and socks for a 3T girl
L/XL casual shirts for me

wants:
books on healthy eating (especially on using whole grains, low GI, low carb, no flour/no sugar)
books from the "politically incorrect guide" for DH for xmas
craft supplies (yarn - wool acrylic or cotton, scrapbooking, sewing - fabric and notions)

Thanks!