Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Fall List F-J (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=834441)

Shawnah 09-15-2009 06:25 AM

Fall List F-J

M2M - its all about giving to other DS members whether they are in financial need or just need some cheering up. Its amazing that even the smallest gesture will brighten someone's day.

Keep in mind, there are NO requirements as to what the recipient is to do (or not do) with the item (not required to re-gift, offer it FFS, etc). We STRONGLY encourage members to do this though - help out another member or brighten someone else's day just as someone did for you. If you give, give for the sake of giving with no concern as to where the gift ends up, or how.

There are some expectations of the recipient though - no matter what, be thankful. Some items may not work for you or may not be the best quality, but it was sent with a kind heart and should be received by one. Be sure to post a thank you thread as well - even if the gift was sent anonymously, it lets the mama know her gift found its way.

Due to potential liabilities, we will not hold on to personal information (addresses, etc). We will only be managing NEED/WANT lists. You will need to contact the person you would like to send to yourself. If you wish to give anonymously, you may want to find a friend to contact the person for you.

Please do not try to get the address from another member without the recipients knowledge. Likewise, please do not share personal information you were privy to because of a transaction. This is a violation of a members privacy, she should choose when and how her address is shared.

To add yourself to the list, just copy the template below and use it as a guide for your post.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact one of the M2M moderators (names located at the bottom of the forum).

Please use this format:

Username:
Needs:
Wants/Likes:

Requirements - You must have 50 posts and have been a member of DS for at least 3 months. If you meet the reqs, you may join the group by going to "Group Memberships" in your User CP .

If you receive a gift, please do the following:

User Name: Shawnahs
Needs: None
Wants: Yankee Candle Christmas tarts, Gymbo size 7 dresses

Thank you to _____ for the dress!
Thank you to _____ for the ______!

I would like to see this in your original posts. Please feel free to add in your siggy as well.

jacquelinemarie82 09-15-2009 10:41 AM

Re: Fall List F-J

Username: jacquelinemarie82

Needs:
diaper pins
nb/sm pul diaper covers
one yellow edge gmd prefold

Wants:
baby t-shirts (not onesies) side snap or tie
onesie extenders
pregnancy/baby girl scrapbook supplies
book about making your own beauty items like scrubs, etc
baby carrier
makeup or beauty samples
baby clothes---baby girl due in FEB, need 3-6m and 6-9m spring/summer stuff
any baby items!
nursing bras or clothing
mama cloth or pp cloth
mama cloth wetbag
would love to try any wahm samples/items

or anything else that would be fun for a first-time pregnant mommy.

THANK YOU to MollyW for the baby carrier!
THANK YOU PaperPrincess for the skirtie!
Thank you Lyra1977 for all the baby girl items and scrapbook stuff!

Boheme 09-15-2009 06:12 PM

username: happyvegan

needs:

I'm having a hard time coping emotionally with the recent miscarriage (I'm getting some counseling through my husband's work so there's light at the end of the tunnel) so anything that would be a comfort like relaxing candles or bath stuff, healing stones or anything else to bring positive vibrations, mala or prayer beads, a little buddha statue or zen garden, or just some positive thoughts sent my way

nutiva coconut oil (we all have sensitive skin and my kids have their dad's scalp condition so it's pretty much our only hair/face/skin product; unfortunately we can't get it locally :banghead: )

tinctures for my nerves and fibromyalgia: st john's wort, skullcap, passionflower, valerian, catnip, california poppy, etc

wants:
natural lip gloss for me
one of those big balls you sit on (exercise ball?)
raw honey
honey pot with a lid and dipper
a moss terrarium for ds's upcoming birthday, or maybe a little terracotta pot that your or your dc has decorated (my younger son is a budding botanist)
nose hair trimmers for dh :giggle:

Gavin&Brent'sMommy 09-17-2009 09:12 PM

username: Gavin&Brent'sMommy

Needs:
boys clothes 3t and up and size 10/12 and up

wants:
scrapbooking & craft supplies, sunflower items (for decor), pink & green items (for decor), lighthouse & beach items (for decor), rubber duck items (for decor), medium sized diapers/covers, ergo, moby

mens L shirts and size 30/32 pants and M/30 for shorts

handmade toys, fisher price toys, nerf toys, baby toys

growgrowgrow 09-27-2009 11:57 AM

username: growgrowgrow

needs:

dh was laid off months ago & i have had a lot of medical issues / expenses. thankfully we were accepted into the food stamps program as of 11/30 so we no longer need grocery gift cards but still need toilet paper, infant tylenol, toothpaste, etc. we could use gift cards to stores like target or walgreens. will be needing size L diapers, anything extra absorbent that is functional. DD [/B] needs *thick* socks that aren't slippery on the bottom.

wants:

for me--wooden or bamboo straight knitting needles; pretty yarn--even scraps!--wool and natural fibers; felt scraps; pattern for making play food; knitting pure & simple patterns; postage stamps for submitting writing to literary magazines. loose black tea. natural bubble bath or bath oil or salts; anything lightly fragranced and without parabens or sodium laurel sulfate etc.

for dd--soft headbands or hair clips for a (nearly) 1-year-old with somewhat wispy hair, waldorf doll, playsilks, clothes to the fit 12-inch corolle doll she was given; little beetle trainers in size medium as she is showing some interest in PLing

for dh--men's dress shoes in size 8, coffee beans (not flavored), a mandoline (for the kitchen--he has started doing most of the cooking and would like this and a couple other kitchen items for christmas but i can't buy them for him)

for birds--small- and medium-sized parrot toys. just throwing this out in case anybody has birds with unloved toys! can even be barely used from healthy birds; i can wash them!

thank you so much mommyof8 for the size l diapers!!!!!

irishmama2 10-20-2009 10:11 PM

Username: Irishmama2

Needs:
Prayers~ DH was laid off and has applied everywhere and noone is hiring......not even Walmart....I know, I applied too.

nb/sm girly- dipes, wool/fleece longies, snappis for baby due in Dec.
coming home outfit for newbie
lots of wipes
nose wipies-anything velour
2T/3T girls fall and winter clothing- we really need cold weather tops and wool/fleece longies that will fit 2T
sz. 8 toddler girls shoes/boots
maternity clothing for fall and winter xl (still wearing my DHs shirts...I just look fat)
l-xl nursing tanks and nursing bras in 40ddish
long shot here.........student trumpet

Wants/Likes:
anything WAHM~ play food, play silks, mama cloth, leakproof breast pads, amber teething necklace
Loooong "hippie" skirts to fit l-xl mama
non sports ps2 games for DH....he needs a pick me up
non violent ds games for DD1
dress up items for DS and DD2 (3y & 2y)
To spend 1 uninterrupted hour with DH....That would be priceless!

Thank you for looking and hopefully when we have a steady income I can return the generousity.

heluvsme 10-23-2009 10:23 AM

username: heluvsme

Needs: NB layette items, flats and diaper covers

jnsforever515 11-04-2009 10:30 AM

username: jnsforever515

Needs:
size 12mo and up girl clothes
size L or XL womens shirts, plain and simple ok.
size 16/18 womens jeans/pants
wipes, wipes and more wipes

wants:
knitting needles, DPN's or circs so i can attempt longies
yarn, preferably girly.
fabric - all kinds/sizes.

hbeemom 11-15-2009 07:48 PM

Username: hbeemom

Needs: wool wash with lanolin, lanolin spray

Wants/Likes:
hair bows/clips for DD2
size 7 clothing for DD1 who loves to dress "funky" (she loves animal prints and bright colors, and I love cuts that are appropriate for little girls- lol)
anything Pokemon for DS
for me: rice heat bag scented with essential oils (I don't know what these are called but I had one years ago that a WAHM made, I can't find them now- they're great for pain relief)

Thank you!

libster 11-20-2009 11:57 AM

oops! posted according to my last name not my user name! :blush: moved it to the right thread (more so I am less embarrassed than anything else!)