Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   WAHM Wares (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   ~Wee Pea Knits~ Custom spots available! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=865866)

Wee Pea Knits 11-02-2009 08:09 AM

~Wee Pea Knits~ Custom spots available!

1 Attachment(s)

Hi! My name is Sara and I am the owner of Wee Pea Knits. I am excited to offer YYMN (Your Yarn, My Needles) services and in-stock knitted items. I am committed to creating quality “woolies” for your little one and providing excellent communication throughout your buying process.

I invite you to browse my complete GALLERY. In addition, I have included examples of my work below. Please also visit and 'like' my Facebook Page, where I post frequent updates and photos!

I've been RAVED!! Links - Here and Here and Here and Here

Please use the size charts, below, to approximate the size you need. Use your child’s hip measurement as your main guide. All items are custom sized according to the measurements you provide, but please use the charts for pricing purposes.

I use my own pattern for knitting longies, shorties, capris, and soakers. I can sell up to 35 skirties per year using the Juliette pattern. Shorties/longies are knit with a ribbed waist and seed stitch cuffs unless otherwise arranged. All woolies come with an i-cord or twisted cord for a drawstring, depending on yarn thickness.

I require a $10 non-refundable deposit to hold your custom slot. The remaining balance plus shipping will be billed to you when your order is complete. Shipping includes delivery confirmation but not insurance. If you want to purchase insurance, please let me know. Your finished item will not be shipped until payment is received in full. I accept PayPal for payment.

I am happy to lanolize your item for you for no extra charge. Please allow up to four weeks for me to complete your item after I receive your yarn. Most items are completed within one week of casting-on. I will gladly send you a photo of your item in progress and a finished photo.

Customs list in post #2!!

Extras:
----Ruffles - $5
----Double ruffles - $10
----Cargo pocket - $5 each
----‘Scrappy’ or 'Stripey' style - $5 to $15 depending on size
----Cables - starting at $5
----Hats - starting at $5

Refunds will be given only if there is a true defect. All items will be knitted according to the measurements you provide so I am not responsible if the item does not fit your child. Pooling is not considered a defect and sometimes cannot be avoided completely. However, I can utilize several techniques to try to avoid pooling. Because of the nature of hand-crafted items, small imperfections that do not affect function may exist and are not considered defects.

If you need help choosing yarn or are interested in having me purchase locally available yarn, let me know and I’ll be glad to help.

Thank you for visiting Wee Pea Knits!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wee Pea Knits 11-02-2009 08:10 AM

Customs List June
1. Sarahbk - 3 medium soakers

reachtothestars 11-02-2009 10:39 AM

Re: Wee Pea Knits - Grand opening!! - YYMN customs available!

congrats on your grand opening mama. the longies are awesome. We love them.

Wee Pea Knits 11-02-2009 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reachtothestars (Post 8788346)
congrats on your grand opening mama. the longies are awesome. We love them.

Thanks! I'm glad you are still enjoying the longies :)

First custom spot filled! Thanks, NoelleNichelle!

vintageval 11-02-2009 11:08 PM

Congrats, Sara! Our longies are *gorgeous*!

Wee Pea Knits 11-04-2009 06:46 PM

:bumpsign:

Wee Pea Knits 11-04-2009 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vintageval (Post 8794124)
Congrats, Sara! Our longies are *gorgeous*!

Thanks, Valerie! Glad you are loving the longies!

Wee Pea Knits 11-06-2009 07:09 AM

:bumpsign:

Wee Pea Knits 11-07-2009 04:19 PM

:bumpsign: Custom spots available!

caroferris 11-08-2009 09:33 AM

Bumping for a wonderful knitter. The Ravensong longies (first pic) are ours and we looooove them :wub: Get on this mama`s customs list! :giggle: