Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ~~Monkey Butt Soap Bits~~Liquid Wipes Solution~~Baby Baff Bars~~ (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=963233)

fr00tijen 04-07-2010 10:47 PM

~Monkey Butt Soap Bits~Liquid Wipes Solution~Baby Baff Bars~GIVEAWAY!

Kim's Monkey Butt Soap Bits. This is the newer thread.
MY STORE IS RUNNING LOW ON SOAP BITS. WE HAD FAMILY ILLNESS AND DEATHS THIS LAST YEAR AND THINGS GOT SO BEHIND. NOW I AM PLAYING CATCHING AND PLAN TO GET THE STORE STOCKED WITH LOTS OF NEW AND OLD SOAP SCENTS COMING! MADE LOTS OF BABY BAFF BARS THIS MONTH. Things added recently are more Baby Baff Bars, Wool Wash Bars, Diaper Butter, Bath Fizzies, "On the Go" Spritzer, Liquid Wipes Solution Concentrate and more new stuff to come.

Back in 2006, I made, tested, and perfected a soap bits recipe to fit my son's Cloth Diapering needs-he has extremely sensitive skin. After much testing, I finally created a soap bits recipe that is great for sensitive skin. I had been testing these for almost a year with the members over at Live Journal's Cloth Diapering community, with rave reviews and many returning customers. Some I have had for years! I decided to go I official as a business in the middle of 2008. These soap bits have become quite popular, especially with mommas that have babies with sensitive skin. Ask any fan of my soap bits, they get addicted to them. :)

My scented bits are VERY light in fragrance, and your wipes if kept constantly saturated in a wipes bag, they will not get moldy over a period of time. I keep my wipes wet in my wetbags at all times and have never had a smell or mold problem with them.

Price and Quantity
I can do bags in 3 different sizes:
Large bags are $11.00 (100 soap bits) and shipping for that size anywhere in the US is $2.65, each add-on bag is $0.50 in this size.
Medium Bags are $6.50 (50 soap bits) and shipping for that size anywhere in the US is $2.35, each add-on bag is $0.40
Mini Bags are $4.00 (20 soap bits) and shipping for that size anywhere in the US is $2.00 (for now, but it might go up just a bit). Multiple mini bags do get a small discount! Each add on bag is $0.25 each for shipping cost.
Canada shipping will have an add-on to your costs.
I will ship to Canada and overseas, and pack it accordingly to protect soap but you must contact me for a price quote on shipping. I have shipped as far as Iceland, Korea and Japan. Contact me for details. I am happy to ship to APO/PO addresses for military families as well! I also re-use packing materials!

Thanks to everyone who has been supportive of my soap bits venture! My customers are amazing and so supportive of me and my products! I am also making Baby Baff Bars, gentle enough for the newest of newborns, great for the whole body, tear/sting free and no chemicals, SLS and Phthalate Free! I am also working on a Diaper Salve, and Liquid Wipes Solution Concentrate, so stay tuned for that.

Scents that I carry.

FRUITY RINGS (OUT)
White Tea and Ginger (AVAILABLE)
Floral Tea (Available)
Citrus Medley (New batch has been made and is now available!)
Watermelon (OUT, will be back in Summer)
Warm Brown Sugar Might be replacing this with a Brown Sugar and Fig scent.
Cucumber Melon (OUT)
Baby Powder (AVAILABLE)
Strawberry Breeze (OUT of stock, will stock again in Summertime)
Peach (out of stock)
Tangerine (ESSENTIAL OIL) (out of stock)
Lavender (ESSENTIAL OIL, OUT of Stock).
Pumpkin Spice (OUT)
Candied Peach (AVAILABLE)
Monkey Farts (OUT).
Pink Sugar (Almost OUT)
Peppermint Twist (Available)
Baby Clean (Available)
Australian Bamboo Grass (AVAILABLE)
Hawaiian Ginger (coming back soon)
Berry Bewitching Brew (coming back)
Strawberry Tangerine (Out, will be back in the Summer.)
Bamboo Hemp (out, will be back)
Pina Colada (Almost out!)
Tropical Blast (New batch made)
Bubble Lucious (OUT, New batch will be made soon.)
Vanilla Bean (coming soon)
Vanilla Tarte (OUT)
Banana Creme Pie (AVAILABLE)
Awapuhi Seaberry (AVAILABLE)
Love Spell (AVAILABLE, running low).
Berry Kisses and known as Lick Me Allover I changed the name for kiddos and running low on scent! OUT OF STOCK
Baby Bee and Buttermilk (Available)
Mandarin Tiki (Available on The Creative Mamas Congo, NO DYE).
Clove (AVAILABLE on The Creative Mamas Congo, NO DYE, Essential Oil, naturally colored the soap-running low).
Snow Angels (Out.)
Doodle Bug (running low)
Oatmeal Milk and Honey (OUT.)
YUZU (Available, running low)
Tangerine Dream (available)
Bubble Gum Soda Fizz (available)
Hot Chocoate and Toasted Marshmallow (NEW)
Sweet Orange EO (new)
Sweet Candy Fluff (New)
Blue Hawaiian (New)
Candy Cane (new)
Hot Pink Pomegranate (new)
Rockin' the Stars (available)
Sweet Orange Essential (available)
Mint Mango Tea (available)
Beach Baby (OUT)
About my soap bits:
My soap bits are Vegan and 98%-100% Natural. Made with Cosmetic grade dyes (small amounts), high grade vegetable soaps and oils/essential oils, and fragrances are alcohol free. Soap and Fragrances are Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, and Pthalate free. No detergents or Parabens. Absolutely no Shea soap or butter mixed in with soap. I avoid it, to avoid allergies with my customers. Soap Bits that are made with no dyes and or just Essential Oils will be stated on their selling information page. I designed this soap for babies with sensitive skin and Excema. My son was my inspiration for the soap. I had tried many soaps and wipes solutions on him and never found one that worked the way I wanted it to. I researched Soap, oils and everything involved and I worked for about 1 and 1/2 years on the perfecting the recipe. I infuse my own Calendula oil which has many healing properties and it is put into every batch of soap that I make. Calendula is a natural preservative, Anti-Microbial and Anti-Fungal. No Tea Tree Oil in my soap bits.

Another fun thing you can do with my soap bits, is add 4-5 cubes in a Foam Pump and let it set (hot water will melt the soap faster and melting completely in a foam pump is recommended). The foaming kind of pumps will create a nice foam for your wipes, or to just use in the kitchen, bathroom, or on babies skin!

Bits look like this!
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...pbitmedley.jpg

Limited Wholesale is not available at this time due to some family things that have happened over the year. I hope to bring wholesale back again soon. :)

SUMMERTIME SOAP POLICY Effective June 09!
SUMMERTIME SOAP POLICY Effective June 09!
Please also be aware that Summertime is a time of hotter months and due to this fact, you are taking a chance with ordering the soap and it possibly melting due to higher temperatures in some states. This has not happened often, but I have had 1-2 instances where it has happened depending on which hot state you live. You can still use the soap even after it has melted, but please be reminded that USPS does leave packages out in the heat all of the time. For this I am not responsible. I am not responsible for them melting in transit but would be happy to work something out with you if this does happen. If there is a problem with the soap once you get it, please let me know immediately. You have up to a week after delivery to contact me. DO NOT LEAVE SOAP IN HOT CAR ONCE YOU GET YOUR MAIL! I will not issue a refund without the product being sent to me and pictures of ruined product help me out tremendously. I am willing to work out something with my customers always if there is ever a problem so do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you!

fr00tijen 04-08-2010 04:55 PM

Re: Monkey Butt Soap Bits, DRAWING on Hyena Cart and Baby Baff Bar sample with purch

Just 9 hours left for Free Drawing of Awapuhi Soap Bits!
http://hyenacart.com/MonkeyButtDesig...p?c=21&p=63223

fr00tijen 04-11-2010 01:48 AM

Re: Monkey Butt Soap Bits, Free Baby Baff Bar sample w/purchase over $10.

Congrats to the momma who won the bag of soap bits over the weekend! Your soap will go out in the mail on Monday! :)

I have new Baby Baff Bars that will be in stock soon. Available in Vanilla Bean, Black Raspberry Vanilla and Unscented.

fr00tijen 04-12-2010 02:09 AM

Re: Monkey Butt Soap Bits, Free Baby Baff Bar sample w/purchase over $10.

:bumpsign:

sbfrankie 04-12-2010 05:35 PM

Re: Monkey Butt Soap Bits, Free Baby Baff Bar sample w/any purchase.

Hi,
Just wondering if Bamboo Hemp scent will be back soon? I really enjoyed that scent. Could you recommend another scent that doesn't smell like food or baby powder? LOL

Thanks!

fr00tijen 04-12-2010 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sbfrankie (Post 10007706)
Hi,
Just wondering if Bamboo Hemp scent will be back soon? I really enjoyed that scent. Could you recommend another scent that doesn't smell like food or baby powder? LOL

Thanks!

Hi momma! I have a mini bag of Bamboo Hemp available from the last batch. If you want it, let me know and I will discount it for you because it is the last one! :lostit: I do plan to bring that scent back soon because it was really popular. I am almost out of my soap supplies to I need to order those again and will be doing that very soon. That scent is on the summer list of scents to make. I highly recommend the Floral Tea or the Awapuhi Seaberry. The Seaberry is very reminiscent of the ocean and light florals and the Floral Tea has hints of Orchid, Hibiscus, Tropical Flowers, and hints of White Tea and Ginger to it. I am going to be making lots of new scents that are not so much food related. If you have any scent recommendations on scents, please let me know! I love it when my customers recommend new scents. :thumbsup:

fr00tijen 04-12-2010 11:55 PM

Just added some more of my Baby Baff Bars to Hyena Cart!

fr00tijen 04-13-2010 03:19 PM

:bumpsign:

I am quickly running low on Baby Baff Shampoo Bar samples with all of the orders going out. Thank you everyone for your purchases! I need to get more samples made up. :goodvibes:

sUpermOm81 04-13-2010 03:33 PM

I just bought some from your HC. Did I need to type in a code to get the sample wash bar?

joelietz 04-13-2010 05:27 PM

I like the name you choose for your product - it's very memorable! I'm looking into making a bit of my own soap just for fun. Have you ever tried any of the ingredients at elements bath and body? They have a large range of soap making supplies and all sorts of scents but I don't know if their stuff is good or not.