View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 08:16 PM   #6
fr00tijen
Registered
seller

Re: Monkey Butt Soap Bits, Free Baby Baff Bar sample w/any purchase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfrankie View Post
Hi,
Just wondering if Bamboo Hemp scent will be back soon? I really enjoyed that scent. Could you recommend another scent that doesn't smell like food or baby powder? LOL

Thanks!
Hi momma! I have a mini bag of Bamboo Hemp available from the last batch. If you want it, let me know and I will discount it for you because it is the last one! I do plan to bring that scent back soon because it was really popular. I am almost out of my soap supplies to I need to order those again and will be doing that very soon. That scent is on the summer list of scents to make. I highly recommend the Floral Tea or the Awapuhi Seaberry. The Seaberry is very reminiscent of the ocean and light florals and the Floral Tea has hints of Orchid, Hibiscus, Tropical Flowers, and hints of White Tea and Ginger to it. I am going to be making lots of new scents that are not so much food related. If you have any scent recommendations on scents, please let me know! I love it when my customers recommend new scents.

http://hyenacart.com/MonkeyButtDesigns/
fr00tijen is offline   Reply With Quote