Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Cool Happy fleece :-) EmotiBums™ Stocking Etsy and Bitty Fluff

In-stock EmotiBums -- Bitty Fluff, ETSY, and WAHM Alliance

>>>>>I open for new custom orders at the beginning of each month.<<<<<
Accepting orders Monday March 3rd, 2014

To give reliability and longevity, ALL EmotiBums sewn after November 2012 include hidden Windpro fleece in the wet-zone!

Windpro fleece from Malden Mills is high quality and will ENHANCE the performance of fleece diaper covers, setting them apart from other fleece that are sewn only from anti-pill

I offer:
  • Soakers
  • Shorties/Capris
  • Longies
  • Soaker-leggings
  • 2-size snapping diaper covers
  • Sized snapping covers, cut trim and narrow through the crotch, for tri folding or pad folding

Construction

EmotiBums fleece pull-on soakers, shorties, capris, and longies are unique: most notably they offer a higher rise in back and a taller waistband than other fleece. Additionally my shorties, capris, and longies all have a gusset in the crotch, for a roomier, comfier fit over those cute fluffy bums!

My EmotiBums "Doubles" are snapping fleece wraps made of two layers of soft fleece. Doubles come in two trim-fitting sizes; each size fits a wider range than sized covers, but without the excess bulk of an OS wrap.

Pull-on style EmotiBums are sewn from 100% polyester anti-pill fleece and 100% polyester thread. They are a breathable, easy-care, wet-resistant diaper covering solution -- especially for babies who need more air circulation to their diaper area. A hidden layer of Windpro fleece through the wet-zone enhances the performance of all EmotiBums.

Important information about sizing!
To ensure the best fit, **please** measure your baby's waist, hip, and/or thigh circumference and the rise over a bulky diaper. This is especially important if you plan to use EmotiBums for naps or nights when the diaper is typically bigger than a daytime diaper. I will be happy to chat with you about sizing if you have any questions.

For SOAKERS or SOAKER-LEGGINGS, size up or request custom sizing if your child is between sizes OR at the high end of a size range. I am more than happy to work with you to find the best size so your EmotiBums fit correctly. For LONGIES, these run a bit big to fit more like pants, so if your child is between sizes please contact me to determine best fit.

Style and color options

SIX expressions are now available:

Measurements:

Please specify desired inseam for longies, shorties, or capris

Pricing and Shipping

Trim Wraps
These sized wraps are for trifolding, padfolding, or lay-in inserts only. They do not offer full coverage over a diaper. $16.75 any size

Small: ~10 - 20 lbs
Medium: ~15 - 30 lbs
Large: ~25 - 40 lbs

Size 1 Snapping Fleece Covers (Doubles)
First class domestic shipping for Size 1 Doubles is $2.25 plus $0.50 for each additional cover. For non-domestic orders I will give you a shipping quote.

Two-size cover fits approximately 8 - 20 lbs, $18.75

Size 2 Snapping Fleece Covers (Doubles)
First class domestic shipping for Size 2 Doubles is $2.75 plus $0.50 for each additional cover. For non-domestic orders I will give you a shipping quote.

Two-size cover fits approximately 20 - 40 lbs, $18.75

Soakers
First class domestic shipping for soakers is $2.25 plus $0.50 for each additional pair. For non-domestic orders I will give you a shipping quote.

SMALL $13.75 - rear waist elastic is standard for Smalls
MEDIUM $14.75
LARGE $14.75
EXTRA LARGE $15.75

Longies
First class domestic shipping for longies/soaker-leggings/shorties/capris is $2.75 plus $0.50 for each additional pair. For non-domestic orders I will give you a shipping quote.

SMALL $18.75 - rear waist elastic is standard for Smalls
MEDIUM $20.75
LARGE $22.75

Soaker-leggings

Love the fit of soakers, searching for cozy leggings, want the "skinny fit" that will actually fit over cloth diapers? Soaker-leggings are here! Please refer to my SOAKER size chart to determine appropriate size (or if custom size is desired), and provide an inseam measurement for the legs (I will add 1/2 - 3/4" in the length for growing room on soaker-leggings). SNUG fit, I do not recommend on young babies who are still "floppy" and more difficult to dress.

MEDIUM $20.75
LARGE/X-LARGE $22.75

Shorties/capris

SMALL $16.75 - rear waist elastic is standard for Smalls
MEDIUM $18.75
LARGE $20.75

SIZE 1 AND 2 DOUBLES

TWO SIZES IN ONE COVER! Snapping fleece diaper covers -- fold the rise down and snap into place for the smaller setting, unfold the rise to use at the larger setting.

Fit:
approximately 8 - 20 lbs for Size 1 (single row of snaps)

approximately 18 - 35 lbs for Size 2 (double row of snaps)

Longies action shots

Medium

Large

Medium Soaker-leggings (very snug, only offered in Medium, Large, or Extra Large...custom sizing by request)

Large Soaker-leggings

Ordering Customs
If you contact me for a CUSTOM ORDER, you can expect:
  • Good communication
  • Custom Order Statement if I do not invoice you
  • EmotiBums sewn with your little one in mind
  • Approximately 2 - 3 week turnaround unless alternative is discussed

Who chose EmotiBums as their FAVORITE fleece cover?

Returns and Warranty

You may return your clean, unused, and unwashed EmotiBums soaker within ten days of receipt for a full refund (buyer to pay for return shipping). If your EmotiBums develops a problem due to manufacturing error, you may return it within 30 days for repair or replacement (identical size and colors, if available) and EmotiBums will pay for the shipping. EmotiBums offers free repairs for the lifetime of your soaker but the client must pay for round trip shipping.

Care

Please wash your EmotiBums soaker with like colors prior to first use. EmotiBums can be washed with any laundry (like colors preferred); fabric softener is okay! To keep the anti-pill fleece looking its best, allow your EmotiBums to air dry.

About Me

I learned to sew many, many years ago as a child -- my mother taught me the basics and gave me confidence to try new things. She is trained in costuming and pattern design, and is a great mentor. Sewing is one of several hobbies I enjoy; others include gardening, painting, and reading/writing. I take pride in my work and I appreciate this opportunity to share something fun and unique with others.

I sew EmotiBums fleece diaper covers in my clean, no smoking, one-outside-cat home.

Last edited by boysniris; 02-08-2014 at 11:13 PM. Reason: New
boysniris is offline   Reply With Quote