ambieone
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Landon's Britches: Fleece pull ups, fleece soakers, shorties & longies

LANDON'S BRITCHES

1/30/2012
New changes to Landon's Britches! I am now offering all fleece items, pull ups, longies, soakers and shorties.

I'VE BEEN RAVED HERE and HERE!!!!

ALWAYS TAKING CUSTOM ORDERS!!

ORDER 6 OR MORE ITMES AND GET FREE SHIPPING!!! (can NOT be combined w/ other discounts) US only

IN STOCK:

Small shorties $8

Small 100% cotton trainer $9

Some pics of my work
Fleece pull ups

These will need to be "prepped" for the soaker to be fully absorbant. Here is what the inside will look like after washing. I don't have a serger or I would make it look nice and pretty. Even though it doesn't look the nicest, the stitching keeps it from freying beyond this point. Also not putting a layer of fabric over the soaker helps keep the cost down which is also something I am trying to do.

longies:

Action shot!

Fleece soakers

Fleece shorties:

FABRIC CHOICES

Fleece:

floral print

hearts on cream

white dots on blue

white dots on green

multi-colored monkey's on black (snuggly fleece, super soft)

trucks

flowers on pink (snuggly fleece, super soft)

purple tie dye

pink ladybugs

blue tie dye

blue geometric shapes

peace signs

I love mommy, I love daddy (I have enough for one more trainer)

rainbows, elephants on brown

Flannel:

A little about each item:
The longies, shorties and soakers are made out of fleece. If you are not ordering a "sized" longies and are giving me your lo's measurements please make sure you measure your baby with a diaper on, otherwise the longies most likely will be too small. The soakers are made from the katrina's pattern. If you would like an extra layer of fleece in the wetzone, I can add that for $1 extra.

The fleece pull ups are based on the katrina pattern. You can either have 4 layers of unbleached cotton as your soaker or 4 layers of flannel (I can also do 6 layers of flannel for $1 extra).

Upon request I can make all cotton trainers for you. These would have flannel outer and inner. PM me for details.

Washing Instructions:
This is only needed for the trainers with sewn in soakers (flannel is excluded).
You will need to prep your trainers for them to reach full absorbancy. Wash and dry them a few times and they'll be ready to go!

PRICES and MEASUREMENTS:
Fleece pull ups:
Mediums 2T $10
rise 8in
waist 17.5in
thigh 11in

Large 3T $11
rise 9in
waist 19in
thighs 12in

Longies:
Small $10
Medium $11
Large $12

Shorties:
Small: $9
Medium: $10
Large: $11

Soakers:
Add $1 if you want an extra layer in the wetzone
Small:$8
Medium:$9
Large:$10

Soaker measurements:
Small r-15", w-13"-15",
thigh-7"-8"

Medium r-17", w-15"-17",
thigh-9"-10"

Large r-19", w-17"-19",
thigh-10"-11"

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]ALL CUSTOM ORDERS ARE FINAL, NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED!/COLOR]

I am accepting paypal only at this time. Prices listed above do NOT include shipping. If you are placing a custom order, payment in full is required before I will start your order. I will weigh your item(s) once they are finished and I will send you the total for shipping. If for ANY reason you decide to return your order, there will be a 20% restocking fee, which will be taken out of your refund. ONLY unused and unwashed items will be considered for returns.

Last edited by ambieone; 01-30-2013 at 09:12 AM.
ambieone is online now   Reply With Quote