View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 11:52 AM   #1
uk2usa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Lightbulb Various Fitteds

Hello,
I try to consolidate shipping trips, so items will be shipped out every few days. Prices include shipping and DC. e-checks are welcome, but item won't be shipped until payment clears.

Paypal please, or trades/partial trades for boys wool (he's a slim 20lb toddler).

Please ask questions...

SOLD4 (WAHM?) LARGE fitteds: 3 velcro and 1 snaps. Elastic is is working great in the legs and back. These diapers have a snap-in liner, however, they are thin. I used infant prefolds to bulk it out (not included). The colored fitteds may show signs of fading. Please see pictures. Only $13ppd for all 4!!
I have more pictures if you need to see more

IHA 8 7 LARGE ME Sandies (purple is PENDING) Elastic and snaps are doing great. There may be some light staining. Purple diaper was dyed unevenly $8ppd each or all 7 for $50ppd

SOLD 2 SMALL ME Sandies. Elastic and snaps are doing great. $8ppd each or both for $15ppd

SOLD 5 LARGE Pink Swaddlebees. As you can see by the picture, the elastic is not doing so well The 2 on the left still have a little life left. Once the elastic is replaced, you'll have nice slim diapers on your hands. I have a boy, so it's not worth it to me to keep them and fix them myself. $20ppd for all 5!
UPDATE: I'm not sure of the details for these diapers...what they're made of?? Some staining...but a good quality diaper, none the less.

1 LARGE fitted with velcro tabs. 15-25lbs, according to the website. I believe this is a Dri-line brand, like the one listed below, however, there is no label on this one. Possibly never used, but a little pilly on the inside. Sorry for the drab picture. It is very white and clean. $5.50ppd

IHA 1 MEDIUM fitted with velcro. 8-15lbs. Says Dri-line on the label. This was only used as a diaper on my kids bears $5.50ppd

IHA 1 (size unknown) Ecobaby Organic fitted with snaps. Similar in size to the medium dri-line, IMO...Very light staining on inside. $6ppd
I took these pictures outside, but the light staining didn't show up in the photo. There is some stretch to the elastic but it's not super tight

Inside of diaper: the stains don't show up in the picture. There are a couple of spots that I'm sure lemon and sunshine will bleach out. Hardly noticeable in the best of lights.

More to be added...

Last edited by uk2usa; 06-25-2011 at 10:24 AM.
uk2usa is offline   Reply With Quote