View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 03:00 PM   #1
pivey01
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
9 Bum Ware Extreme AIOs Large EEUC $5/ea or $45/lot

Everything comes from a smoke-free, dog-friendly home and has just been stripped. Excellent used condition. Any stains or other items are noted in description.

Note: I rarely check threads - please PM questions, interest, etc.

PAYPAL ONLY - SHIPPING TO CANADA WILL COST EXTRA

Can't remember if the purple color I have is "medium blue" or "lavender" on the Bumware colors

AVAILABLE: (9 total)
Purple - 9 (1 with brown lining, all others with white lining)

$5 each + shipping cost or $45 for all PPD SALE PENDING Original cost new $20/each. Was offering for $10 each but am pricing to move as we have a potty trained/learned child and they are taking up space in my little house!

EEUC - velcro is PERFECT, I mean perfect condition. What staining there is is light and minimal - more like "dingy" (as in not perfect-white) than specific issues and could be easily sunned (if it is really important I will sun them for you) - there is very, very little to note if anything as these are practically new. Like-new elastic, very, very, very minimal pilling on a little bit of the non-absorbent section of some linings.

These are a fabulous diaper - super fast drying, strong closure (for when they discover how to open their diapers! ack!), comfy legs and super absorbent. You won't be disappointed!

More info about Bumware are available on their site

Last edited by pivey01; 08-03-2011 at 02:25 PM.
pivey01 is offline   Reply With Quote