View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 06:56 AM   #23
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Arrow TAKING OFFERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Unique overalls*sz. 4/5 and 3*MUST SEE!!

Now taking reasionable offers. Need this stuff gone and need to get my ISO items!

These cloths have no stains(unless noted), no bad zippers/buttons/snaps, ect... GUC=light wash wear or pilling on the jammies. The dark blue pants are darker IRL.

All these itema have been washed and boxed up this months. They will come to you ready to wear. They do NOT incluse shipping. Please, ONLY SERIOUS inquiries. It takes a lot of time to find the items, box them, and weigh them.
They are described in the tinest of detail.
To get a quote, please copy and paste them in your pm so I don't get them mixed up.

Unique overalls in like new condition! Size 3. Has SOOO much detail! Uniquely made, see pic of back The ruffles feal like a foe suede material.
I showed a close up of some tiny brown spots that I have no clue how they got there. You really have to be looking for them to see. I just like to list every last detail. They are not noticable, I promise.
$5.50

Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89

Last edited by sarahannecloud9; 02-26-2012 at 06:11 AM.
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote