Snap Repair and Pricing
I replace broken, cracked, unsightly, or sticky snaps.
There is a base rate of $1.00 per diaper, along with these additional fees:
• Placement of 1 new snap in existing opening: $.20 cents.
• Removal of 1 old snap and replacement with 1 new snap in existing opening: $.25 cents.
• Creation of snap opening in diaper and placement of 1 new snap: $.25 cents.
• Complete overhaul including: removal of old snaps, filling of old holes with inverted snaps, and placement of new snaps: $5.00 per diaper.
Elastic Repair and Pricing
I repair elastic on diapers by using only high-quality 100% polyester thread and ball point needles. To repair the elastic I open up the inside of the diaper and re-sew it, no snipping of the fleece or suedecloth is involved.
• 1 piece (1 leg or waist) $1.75
• 2 pieces (2 legs or 1 leg and waist) $3.25
• 3 pieces (2 legs and waist) $4.75
Rachel, tattooed hooligan homeschooling helicopter mom transitioning
to free range that is one mutha to 4 bodacious babes.
Last edited by proudsahmof4; 07-08-2012 at 05:09 AM.