11-21-2011, 03:57 PM
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bon Temps
Once you've decided that you'd like to have your diapers converted or repaired, please follow the steps below.
1. PM me or complete and submit an inquiry form via www.diaperdoc.webs.com.
2. I will contact you concerning my current openings and give you a date I will be available to work on your diapers, as well as the total cost of your repairs and shipping.
3. I will send you an invoice through paypal, and you make payment on the diapers.
4. You ship your diapers to me (please be sure you enclose something with your name and e-mail/DS username written on it so I know who the diapers belong to ).
4. I'll send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your diapers.
5. Once I have received your diapers and your payment I will begin working on your diapers, typically completed within 7-14 days (depending upon the size of the order).
6. I will send you a PM/e-mail confirming I have completed and shipped your diapers, and will provide you with a Delivery Confirmation number from the USPS so that you may track delivery of your diapers.
7. You receive your diapers in the mail and do a little dance.
Rachel, tattooed hooligan homeschooling helicopter mom transitioning
to free range that is one mutha to 4 bodacious babes.
Last edited by proudsahmof4; 12-08-2012 at 12:09 AM.