View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 05:50 PM   #1
Michelle_M
Registered
seller
seller

My Mood:
Just Because Stationery. Taking a limited number of customs right now.

Please note: My baby girl is due in September, due to her impending birth I am only taking limited customs at this time.

Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!

Just Because Stationery is now on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Just-B...622789?sk=wall
and
Etsy: www.MichelleM2002.etsy.com

Pictures of all of my stamps and accessories can be found on my Photobucket Page. They are in the album labeled "Stampin Up Stamps and Accessories!

Please note that single card orders cannot be sent with Delivery Confirmation. The envelope is too thin to qualify. Certified mail is allowed, and costs an additional $2.00. Shipping prices on card orders of 5 or more will include DC. If you want orders of less than 5 cards to be sent Certified, please let me know so can I can adjust the shipping quote for you.

To place an order, send me a PM!

Single cards start at $3.00 ppd. Sets of 5 start at $16.00 ppd. Prices go up from there depending on how many layers and embellishments there are, and how much work goes into it.

Cards are custom made for you. You will give me as many or as few guidelines as you like. I will make a card for you and PM you a picture. Then you tell me if you like it as is or if you want changes made.

Card base will be a light color that you can write your note in. If you do not specify a preference, I will choose Whisper White or Very Vanilla, depending on what colors are used on the card.

I have monogrammed stamps to make personalized stationery note cards. Each order includes envelopes.

I have treat cups too! Turn your card front into a candy vender for your recipient. Or add fake snow, autumn leaves or grass for some seasonal fun.

For examples of my work, please visit:
http://s952.photobucket.com/albums/a...ds/My%20Cards/ or my Facebook page!

God bless!

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!

Last edited by Michelle_M; 07-16-2012 at 03:37 PM.
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote