View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 09:10 AM   #82
Michelle_M
Registered
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Just Because Stationery. Custom handmade greeting cards. Don't forget about V-Day

Custom for 5princessesmommy:
She wanted 10 Thank You card and a Valentine's day card for hubby.

Valentine's Day card:

The large heart is embossed to give texture, and pop dots are behind it to raise it off the page.

The little red hearts are punched out of red glimmer paper. So they are very sparkly, then each has a small pearl in it's center. The pink background is embossed, textured with little polka dots. The initials of the lovers adorn the front of the card, and it's finished off with a red satin ribbon and bow.

Three Little Words:

So fun and playful! The front says "Three Little Words" and the inside says "Thanks so much."

The stamp for "Three Little Words" and the flower were actually hand colored with markers, so that I could use more than one color.

The background is pink. The designer paper is green with pink and yellow flowers (the pink is the same pink as the background).

The polka dot paper is yellow (same shades as the flower paper). And a little scallop trim finishes off the card.

Timeless Thanks:
I really love how this card came out!

The bottom of the card face was punched using a scallop border. Then I put a strip of designer paper on the bottom inside of the card, that shows through under the scalloped edge.

The red is called Cherry Cobbler, and it's the color for the border around the clock, the ink that says "Thank You," as well as the textured ribbon.

I think this card is just clean and simple, yet beautiful and elegant.

God bless!

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!

Last edited by Michelle_M; 02-09-2012 at 08:48 AM.
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote