View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 10:56 AM   #88
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Just Because Stationery. Custom handmade greeting cards. Don't forget about V-Day

for updates!

I now have treat cups. You fill these with candy and then attach to the card. I can pre-fill them and add to the card for you, or send them empty with instructions on how to attach. Fill these treat cups with small goodies like M&Ms, Skittles, Nerds, etc...

Coming soon: Treat boxes. Cute little boxes. I can make them to match a hand made card and then place bite size chocolates in them. Or get a box that you fit a full sized candy bar in. Also, milk carton shapes! I can pre-fill for you with candy of your choice, or send empty and you can fill yourself. I give these to my church friends for their birthday, along with a matching card. A great way to give someone a little treat but with an elegant presentation.

Also... do you love to cook or bake and give your goodies away as gifts? I can make lovely hand-made tags for you:
Handmade and to die for.
Just for you.
Something yummy for your tummy.

I can make these in various shapes colors and textures!

I actually took pumpkin cookies to a cookie swap. I used the "Something yummy for your tummy" stamp on a pumpkin colored paper. Totally cute way to present your goodies. I can even make a small label for the back so everyone will know exactly what you gave them!

God bless!

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote