05-18-2012, 06:25 PM
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Where the peaches grow
*The Painted Pixie*- dyed obv and now offering Aden and Anais!
Thanks for visiting the Painted Pixie! I offer LWI (low water immersion) dyed OBV. To best suit everyone, there are a few simple options. You can buy it by the cut for your own projects, or it can be sewn into a blanket or lovey for you. Please allow 1 week for sewn items to ship.
Fabric $18 per half yard or $30 for full yard
baby (28x30 @ $35)
toddler (30x40 @ $50)
adult size -contact me for details and pricing
loveys (14x16 for $15)
~~~~~~~~What's available now~~~~~~~~~
The quickest way to ensure you get the blanket you wish, is to check out via hyena cart, as items are also listed there. Fabric cuts are listed on my facebook page weekly. http://hyenacart.com/stores/thepaintedpixie/
Please click on photo to enlarge
Lovey-sold- may also be a baby sized blanket to match
What is OBV?
- Softest thing you've ever felt! OBV is short for organic bamboo velour, which is made from bamboo, organic cotton, and 2% polyester in the backing for stability and wear.
Do I need to prewash items?
- Fabrics have been washed and dried a minimum of 2-3 times and the dyes set using a washing agent. It is always a good idea however, to wash cool with like colors for the first few washes.
Do you custom dye items?
- Yes and No, please message me with your request and I'll see what I can do.
Do you have a facebook page I can follow?
- Absolutely! It's right in my siggy
How do I contact you directly?
- Please email me at ThePaintedPixie@yahoo.com and I will return your email as soon as possible.
I sincerely hope you enjoy using the fabrics offered for sale. I encourage you to make your own personal items, as well as wahm's who make items for purchase.
Last edited by tygr2410; 03-23-2013 at 09:15 PM.