View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 06:55 PM   #1
MrsStripe
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Please Delete

Fine print first: All items were knit by me. The longies are my own pattern that have short rows in the bum and a gusset for the crotch. We are a smoke-free, pet free home. I will ship asap usually next day and will ship to Canada using first class mail for just a little more. All items have been washed but not lanolized and have had a quick shave. New ISO!! All things girly. Interested in Pediped shoes, any Juddy Duds hand painted shirts and girly fitteds.

$24ppd Tunesian Crochet longies by Icanonlyimagine on 3ply purewool Zeus with cascade 220 trim. Slightly felted in the front. Not much stretch to them.
Waist 18"
Rise 18"
Hips 21"
Inseam 10 1/2"

Sold$10ppd Unknown yarn and dyer. Some felting in crotch area but otherwise fine. When washed, the water was always a little colored even after trying to reset the dye, but they never bled on or ruined diapers.
Waist 17"
Rise 17"
Hips 21"
Inseam 2"

$22ppd RetroBaby "Experimental" on MMW. The legs on these are a bit straigher/less baggy than the others.
Waist: 16"
Hips: 17"
Rise: 16"
Inseam: 9"

PM me with questions. Thanks!

Check out some great fitteds to go under these: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...1#post16380861

Last edited by MrsStripe; 04-23-2013 at 07:29 PM.
MrsStripe is offline   Reply With Quote