View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 07:25 PM   #1
divabeadz
Registered Users
seller
seller

Location: In a turn of the century farmhouse with my 2 favorite people!
MMAO! FINAL REDUCTIONS - Pinkebody and Llamajama

Make me an offer!
ETA: Will consider trades for similar value in knit fabrics.

All items from smoke free home. All items in good or very good used condition, any imperfections will be noted below.

Braided britches knit by April of Pinkebody. Knit on Cestari pussie-willow and mt. laurel. April also made the matching shirts, both are included but please note, the monkey top has a stain on the front. $60 $55ppd $50 $45 $43 $40ppd for set.
W:17.5"
R: 17"
I: 7.5"

(SOLD) This is a Llamajama Wool Snuggle Suit handknit in Ecuador, size 18 mo. Please note, while this is labeled size 18 mo, it runs a bit large. $30 $28 $23ppd
The actual measurements are:
28" from shoulder to hem
9" from under arm to wrist
10" inseam
14" across bodice

__________________________________________________ _______________

(TRADED/SOLD) This is a pair of Budgie Bloomers made by Bridget of Squeakin' Cheeks. The yarn is Cestari. PLEASE NOTE: as you can see in the 2nd photo, there is some red color transfer. This happened one day when I left them to soak too long. The color transfer isn't terribly noticeable when worn yet there's no disputing it, there are pink patches where the red yarn ran onto the cream. Other than that, these are in beautiful condition and I'm heartbroken to be parting with them. $75 $65 $60 $55ppd - The measurements are:
waist: 18"
rise: 19"
inseam: 11.5"

(SOLD) Sobs! We had these for a mere 2 months before I stopped using wool while we were PT'ing (b/c I didn't want them to felt if she had an accident)....and now they're too small. They were knit by Lynne of Cabbages & Kings on BBR. The first photo is the original and the 2nd photo is one I just took. These are in excellent condition as they were hardly worn! Size 2T. $80ppd $70 $60 *gasp* $55 $50ppd
H: 20"
I: 11.5
Chest: 20"

ETA: SOLD items have been moved to post #4.

Last edited by divabeadz; 04-03-2013 at 04:40 AM.
divabeadz is offline   Reply With Quote