View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 08:02 PM   #4
divabeadz
Registered Users
seller
seller

Location: In a turn of the century farmhouse with my 2 favorite people!
Re: Huge Destash, mostly girly BRI, Sbish, WCW, DBK, TIG, TFK and more!

(NO LONGER AVAILABLE!) Positively Posh outfit with shirred dress and wool crepe bloomers. The top is shirred and will fit a child from 12 mo (as a dress) to 3yo (as a shirt) - it's very stretchy and will fit up to 24" chest...length is 15.5". The bloomers have a 5" inseam, stretchy 16" interlock waist and 16" rise. $50$45 $40 $36ppd for the set.

__________________________________________________ ___________

SOLD ITEMS....

SOLD Elastic waist longies knit by Kristi of Tree Frog Knits. I don’t know what the colorway is. They’re knit on Stallion – Bulky Gaia. These are thick and warm and hardly pill anymore. They were my favorite pair. The previous owner thought the color was too girly so she never used them, but I think it’s pretty gender neutral. The colors are olive green, maroon and taupe. They're so soft and squishy! $50$45 $40 $30ppd
W: 19"
R: 18"
I:9"

SOLD Medium WCW Pale purple and melon soaker $30$28 $25 $20ppd
SOLD Medium WCW Turquoise/teal soaker $30$28 $25 $20ppd

SOLD It's killing me to add these to my FSOT but they just are too short and we won't use them any more Please note: I do need to wash them b/c I just let her wear them one more time to be sure I wanted to part with them so there will be a couple days delay on shipping unless you just want me to ship them as is if you plan on washing and lanolizing them when you get them. These are Sbish M/L kirsche longies in VGUC *except* they have some minor dirt stains on them - see photo. $55ppd $50ppd

Medium WCW Princess soaker $35$32ppd(SOLD)
Medium WCW Bird soaker $35$32ppd (SOLD)

(SOLD)Longies with matching hat made by Toni Graham on Etsy and Ravelry. The gloves were made by a friend and never worn. They are knit on TIG Adara on Lindon Merino. The hat is size 2T but can be worn cuffed for a smaller toddler and still fits my 3 yo worn uncuffed. $60$55ppd for the set.
W: 18"
R: 17"
I:10"

SOLD Chocolate Hearts shorties by Earthyarn Handspun. $25$23ppd
I: 5"

SOLD Sad to list this pair too but like the sbish (above) they just are too short and we won't use them any more Please note: I do need to wash them b/c I just let her wear them one more time to be sure I wanted to part with them so there will be a couple days delay on shipping unless you just want me to ship them as is if you plan on washing and lanolizing them when you get them. These floral longies were made by Lynne of Cabbages and Kings. They are made of BBR, which is soft AND sturdy for a toddler. These are in VGUC however, there is a small dirt mark on the yellow cuff. $55ppd. The measurements on these are:
W: 18"
I: just barely 11"

SOLD Bella Rose Inspiration Skirties – both size medium with attached soakers
Pink giraffe skirty with minor dirt stains on rear end. $40$36ppd
One tough cookie $40$30ppd – this must’ve gotten tossed in the dryer at some point b/c I’ve just noticed the wool crepe is felted. I would never have even noticed but had 2 skirties sitting side by side and noticed the crepe looked thicker on this skirt than on my other. Let me know if you want to see close ups.

Spring is Blooming flower longies and coordinating hat knit by Lynne of Cabbages & Kings. Knit on Cascade. Only used a few times because I was afraid of ruining them. There is a faint stain on them on both the front and back, which if I recall, is from diluted grape juice she spilled. Strangely, the stain doesn't show up in photos, it's faint, but it's definitely there. $60$55ppd for the set.(SOLD)
W: 17"
R: 16.5"
I: 6.5"

Hat: 18" circumference, 12" from ear to ear.

Longies with side pocket knit by The Yarn Gnome on BBR – colorway is Appaloosa. It’s a boy colorway but I loved them on my DD. $50$45ppd (SOLD)
R: 19"
I: 11"

The holy grail piece in our wool collection…a crocheted romper made by Kara of Born Again Baby on yarn by Disco Baby Knits. The colorway is Honey Crisp on worsted organic merino. The heart buttons were made by Tessa Ann. This is truly the most stunning wool romper and I am so sad to part with it but it doesn’t fit dd anymore. Sleeves: 3"...shoulder to crotch 18"...across front of chest 11", inseam 6". *sigh* so sad to part with this $100$90ppd(SOLD)

Medium Sbish interlock soaker in lotus $35ppd (SOLD)
WCW soakers medium - Fawn $35$32ppd (SOLD)

__________________________________________________ ______________

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavender dragonfly View Post
Can you hold the Fawn soaker??? I am emailing a girlfriend of mine right now.....
NP. I'll mark it as pending for now. I'm East coast so if I go to bed before I hear back from you, I'll keep it on hold - Magdalena has swim lessons in the morning so it will be midday before I get online again.

Last edited by divabeadz; 01-19-2013 at 08:08 PM.
divabeadz is offline   Reply With Quote