View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 11:49 AM   #1
mommygreenex2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Sold please delete

Next are a BEAUTIFUL custom pair of knit longies made by Holden's Landing. She sized them as m/l. My son wore these one time, for an hour inside our home. That's it! Too beautiful for me to let him wear them for real LOL. They are organic merino wool and the colorway is sea glass. Gorgeous. They have a fold over waist band that can be worn folded over or unfolded to give you plenty of growing room, and the bottom cuffs can be rolled up or unrolled as well. I paid $75 plus shipping for these gorgeous longies...asking $60PPD
9" inseam
16.5 "waist (measured unrolled at skinniest point these can be rolled down to make tighter, rise shorter)
19" rise
Legs can also be cuffed at bottom to be made shorter.

Smoke/pet free home and I ship within 48 hours of payment (week days only.) I don't mind shipping to Canada and will definitely discount for multiple purchases!
~Jessica, married to my perfect match, Ryan since 05.24.03, and I'm a BF'ing, CD'ing, BW'ing, Selective Vax'ing, Play-at-home-Mama to Breech C-Section DD Olivia 08.29.06, VBAC Bradley Birthed DS Caden 01.06.11, and birth center 2VBAC Waterbirth baby girl Emma 11.09.13.

Last edited by mommygreenex2; 05-22-2013 at 06:33 AM. Reason: added pictures
mommygreenex2 is offline   Reply With Quote