View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 02:00 AM   #1
starbeam
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
ISO: GMD, Woolies, Toys, etc...IHA: OiOi, Toddler Shoes, Ariat, Woven Wrap, etc..

So, I have: (All FSOT unless noted otherwise)

Purple Faux Leather Haiku Diaper Bag with Asian print window on front and matching Changing Pad - Perfect Condition except that changing pad has a few stains. This is an INCREDIBLE diaper bag, very unique, trendy, with plenty of room and pockets - Hubby just wanted something he won't be embarassed to carry - for $40ppd
this bag - http://www.mommieswithstyle.com/boar...topic.php?t=83

Sheepskin Black/White Spots SSC Cover - this buckles around a SSC to make it look like your baby is wrapped in sheepskin - would be ADORABLE as part of a costume (like a cow or a dog, just add a hat!) for a baby while you're wearing the baby for $20ppd

Size 8 Ariat Red/Brown Fatbaby Boots. EUC. TV is $120, will sell for $75ppd

OiOi Paisley Gathered Diaper Bag - New Condition (used once and nothing got on it) - with changing pad and bottle bag. This bag cost me $150, retail price is $160 on amazon.com right now. I will be VERY picky about what I trade this for. I would sell for $100ppd OBO - REDUCED TO $65PPD!!

New "NYC" Dark Purple Shimmery Nail Polish

EUC Sage Colored Infant Insert for stroller, swing, etc. Provides extra padding and padding around edges to keep baby's head from flopping. Fits 5 and 3 point harnesses -

Wooden Violin Earrings - New - $6ppd

4 Bobby Pins with Felt Flowers - NWOT - $6ppd

Homemade Soaps in various scents and colors - I sell locally for $7 per bar

ModCloth Black with White Polka Dots Wired Headbabd, NWT

Boy's Size 9 Navy Blue Micky Mouse "Explore" Tennis Shoes, like Converses

I also have sseveral woven wraps to trade/sell

I am in search of: (only in search of EUC or new items except stains on dipes/doublers are fine)

1 Dozen Orange edge Organic GMD prefolds or Orange edge Workhorse Fitteds with no closure or snaps

1 Yellow edge Bleached GMD prefold (I have 11...my OCD is killing me...I need to own diapers in dozens and half dozens, lol)

7 Red edge Organic GMD prefolds

1 Dozen Brown edge Organic GMD prefolds

4-6 Brown or Green edge GMD workhorses and other Fitted Dipes (M and L), no closure preferred but try me on snaps

A Bali Breeze Wrap or other Gauze Wrap

Nursing Clothes - size Large/XL (I fit about a size 12 and have a 40D bust)

Med and Large Woolies - Soakers, Shorties, Longies, Footies

Wooden Toys

Waldorf-style Number and Letter Cards

12" Waldorf Doll Clothes

Women's size 9 Patagonia or similar Mid-calf Pull-on boots

There are a lot of links in my list above ^ to pictures, but I will be adding pics of everything eventually, and you can also PM me with interest and I can email you pics!

Last edited by starbeam; 02-16-2014 at 02:48 AM.
starbeam is offline   Reply With Quote