View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 07:59 PM   #1
KnitterBug Creations
TJsmommy is my *old* DS name
seller

My Mood:
KnitterBug Creations YYMN Sping/Summer Slots Open

I am a work at home mom of 2 who loves to knit. I Specialize in Your Yarn My Needles customs. I make longies, shorties, skirties, capris,sweaters, rompers, hats, and baby/toddler bibs and more! I know how expensive wool can be and also the cost to have it knit up, so I try to keep my prices reasonable so that everyone can benefit from it. I love to do trades as well, especially for other WAHM wares. just try me, I usually try to work out trades.

See Facebook Page for more examples of my work.
KNITTERBUG CREATIONS ON FACEBOOK

* All wasit band draw strings will be a twist cord drawstring. I can do icord drawstrings for an extra $3
*Ruffles are $5
* double ruffles $8
*Cargo pocket $5
*Scrappies add $5 for longies and $3 for shorties

SEE POST #3 FOR INSTOCK AVAILABLE ITEMS

RAVES
HERE HERE!
and HERE
HERE HERE HERE

Past Customs

Words from previous customers

"Giving a wonderful WAHM a bump! Alot of the items pictured are customs made for me! Super sweet mama with AMAZING knitting skills! I can't wait to have more customs done. I love it all, can't wait to put a baby in them!"
~AugustHope~

"I am soo happy I found Janell of Knitterbug Creations because she is an amazing knitter and the fastest knitter I know! She has awesome customer service as well. Truly a wonderful knitter! Here is everything she's knit for me! Thank you Janell!"
~BabySweetBottoms~

Last edited by KnitterBug Creations; 05-16-2013 at 06:21 AM.
KnitterBug Creations is offline   Reply With Quote