Old 09-27-2012, 07:56 AM   #1
MeltheMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
CLOTH! is the New Diaper--SALE!!

Find our diapers HERE

News & Updates:

In stock NOW on HC: Holiday/seasonal diapers and a FFS drawing!

25% off sale starts November 23, 2012 at 12:00 am EST. Also, don't forget to enter the drawing for FIVE bamboo velour un-paper towels. You can enter starting at 9am EST on November 24!

Visit our HC for the coupon code

In addition....to the 25% off, I'll refund shipping if you go "spot" an item on our cart and let me know you've done so!

The diapers....

Fitteds: Typically our fitteds are made from two layers of bamboo fleece and a layer of cotton knit or woven. Bamboo velour, cotton velour and hemp are also instock and can be used upon request.

AI2s: We have two different styles of AIOs; hidden PUL and PUL outters. In the hidden PUL AIOs, the PUL is sandwiched inbetween a layer of anti-pill 100% polyester fleece and a layer of cotton knit or woven fabric. PUL outter AIOs are made with a layer of 100% polyester anti-pill fleece and a layer of PUL.

Soakers: The soakers for the AIOs and fitteds are snake style, and contain two pieces both of which are two layers of bamboo fleece for a total of 4 layers. These soakers are long enough to be folded where your baby needs extra protection. A layer of velour or fleece can be added upon request.

Doublers: In addition to our diapers, we also offer a variety of doublers made from hemp, or bamboo fleece.

I LOVE to do customs, so if you have something in mind please contact me. I love dying fabric too, so feel free to get creative!

If you are local to the Fayetteville, NC area... local retailers include The bumbledoo Baby Store located downtown and the Monarch Midwifery boutique located in Hope Mills. Online:

Find our diapers HERE

My HC ** Like on Facebook! **
Wife to a Soldier and Mom to Kaylah (1/00), Rowan (12/07) and Mirabel Elise 2/19/11 ...and Still Nameless Arriving 12/20/12

Last edited by MeltheMom; 11-22-2012 at 10:40 AM.
MeltheMom is offline   Reply With Quote