View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 12:09 PM   #1
knit~it~good
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
KnitItGood's Custom Woolies Spot open for 2013!!

Welcome! I'm Alex, a SAHM to three wonderful children. I've been knitting for 7 years now. I started because I wanted to have something to do when I was nursing my DS, who is 8 now. I've been knitting longies for about 4 years now. I love knitting for my family and others as well!

Examples of my work:

There is a $15 deposit for each item you want knitted up. I charge $0.15 per yard knit. The remainder of your balance will be due before items are shipped. Buyer pays for shipping as well. If you need yarn, Just ask me about yarn!

Sizing
Newborn 0 to 3 months
Small 0 to 6 months
Small/Med 3 to 12 months
Medium 9 to 18 months
Med/Large 12 to 24 months
Large 2t+
Xlarge 3t+

This is just a guild line, Please measure your child for the best fit. Measure the waist, hips and rise over your bulky diapers.

I am licensed to knit Eviepants All in One longies.

I use the Fiona Dress and Rompers for my rompers. I also can knit Molly and Ian Rompers. The pattern is written by Sweet Monkey Baby!

I am now a Springtime In Hollis Licensed Knitter. Pattern by Comfort Wool. http://comfortwool.blogspot.com/

My Facebook fan page!

Last edited by knit~it~good; 01-23-2013 at 09:32 AM.
knit~it~good is offline   Reply With Quote