View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 08:41 AM   #24
Palooka
Registered Users
Formerly: jenn.***
seller

My Mood:
Re: Do you ever feel judged regarding not circumcising?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajane View Post
I didn't say anything about my family. Will is the first and only intact male on my side. My parents at first were but, they listened to why and respected our choice which I think says a lot. They were glad that we didn't just do it b/c that is what has always been done. How they really feel and what they really think? I don't know, but I'm glad they respect our choice.

My one sis in law absolutely freaked when she found out he wasn't circ'd. I was actually really shocked at her reaction. She has a son who is 6 years older. With her reaction I told her I had no intention in cutting off part of is penis since he was born perfect.

He is the 2nd intact male on dh's side. Dh only has a brother and he and his wife's only son is intact.

Yup, ours is the only intact male on both sides of the family. Most people didn't ask, it probably never crossed their minds that we wouldn't. But MIL asked how it went and when I said we didn't/wouldn't do it she and FIL sort of rolled their eyes like I was a dumb hippie. ---> duuuuh