View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 10:54 AM   #29
Shaunam
Registered Users

Re: Do you ever feel judged regarding not circumcising?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushie tushie View Post
I actually wrote out something similar to this after my first post but my stupid phone didnt post it.

I dont really understand how you cant tell unless your not looking. They look very different and its easily visible while changing a diaper. You wouldnt need to pick up the penis and inspect it or anything.

Not trying to be rude. I just really dont understand how you can tell if your the one changing the diaper and wiping them up.

Amanda . Blaming my phone for typos and crap.
Yeah I don't know how you wouldn't notice either. Maybe she meant she doesn't make a mental list of who is and who isn't. Like if someone asked her, "hey is johnny circ'ed" even if she changed his diaper a bunch of times, there's so many other little boys she's changed she honestly doesn't remember. But if all but one or two boys are circ'ed or vise versa, it would be almost impossible to not notice or remember. They kind of stand out when the vast majority goes one way and two or three are the outliers.

I used to work in a daycare and I live in a very high-circ area. I still remember which ones aren't because it was difficult to NOT notice or remember. Pretty much every intact boy had immigrant parents. See, easy peasy to remember. LOL