Well I would RUN fast from that OB. In your case I would have an unassisted birth again. I can't believe he requires testing, we don't do any prenatal testing other than the 20 week anatomy scan.
I would never consent to a nonmedical induction either. I live in a very rural area and the hospital that my midwife delivers at, the closest hospital that does deliveries, is about a 2 hour drive in winter. If we make it we do but I won't agree to an induction to make sure we make it. I would rather stay home If the roads are impassable, which is a very real possibility in January here, and have an unassisted birth than consent to an induction.
You are in a crappy situation.
Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Homeschooling, cd'ing, bwearing, bfeeding, delaying/selectively vaxing, non-circing, PT Nurse mama to: 6 beautiful princesses and 3 handsome princes
V-19, G-17, E-12, S-10, C-7, J-5, S-2, J 7-23-11, J-30 weeker 11-17-12
Yes, We know what causes it!!