View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 10:48 AM   #1
crystalanne79
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Smile Tree Hugger Cloth Pads -Black Friday details will be in the newsletter on Wednesday

Welcome to Tree Hugger!

Here is a video I made explaining some of my most frequently asked questions...click here

To see pad reviews made by happy customers or some funny pad videos made by my husband please check out my YouTube channel

Tree Hugger is on Facebook...become a fan for sneak peeks, discounts and give-a-ways!

Stocking pretty minky and bamboo velour cloth pads atTree Hugger Cloth Pads.

All of my pads are fleece backed with snapping wings. The soaker inside my mama cloth consists of either bamboo or *ZORB* for a trim but super absorbant pad -you choose. For example, 2 layers of Zorb is equivilent to 8 layers of flannel absorbancy-wise but is thinner. Please pm me if you would like more information about Zorb.
Here's a testimonial I received from a customer who bought a light day pad:

"OMG, these are great. I tested out the light flow pad on day one of my AF. It was wonderful. Love it, love it. I actually was able to use it overnight, it's that absorbent, even the light flow pad! Sewing is great, fit is perfect. Mama, you've made a great, great pad.

I wasn't 100% convinced about my switch to mama cloth and your pad cemented it for me. I had not tried minkee or one that was cut so comfortably. Also, the absorption was fantastic and proved that I could even wear it comfortably overnight. Thanks."

Using cloth pads not only is more comfortable then disposables but it is also great for the environment and your bank account! Save hundreds to thousands of dollars by choosing cloth!

Pricing:

7" standard liners (with flannel core as Zorb is too much for a liner) are $9.50 each.

9.5" light pad (one layer of Zorb) are $11.00 each.

9.5" heavy pad (two layers of Zorb) are $12.00 each.

12.5" Post-Partum/Over Night (2 layers of Zorb) are $14 each.

If you would like surprise prints/colors then please subtract $1 per pad.

FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100!

Here are some examples of completed pads. Please see my store to view current in-stock items ready for shipping: http://www.TreeHuggerClothPads.com

Last edited by crystalanne79; 09-20-2014 at 09:41 AM.
crystalanne79 is offline   Reply With Quote