Old 10-26-2012, 03:01 PM   #10
Mummandherboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: New Pots & pans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungry Caterpillar View Post
I would save save save and then buy a Martha Stewart or Le Creuset enameled cast iron dutch oven. A medium sized one. Then buy a smaller one, then a larger one last. I have been finding that even with "fancy" cooking, I can accomplish nearly all with these three. The Le Creuset are heirloom quality, last-your-whole-life pieces and can be in oven or on stove. The Martha Stewart ones are less expensive, often on sale for nearly half price at Macy's, and I have been quite impressed with their quality, nearly as good as the Le Creuset.

Le Creuset also has an outlet, and they can ship to you.

My mom has been cooking with a few Le Creusets for over 30 years and they still look amazing. I have had mine for a few years and they look brand new. I expect to have them forever.

Mama, would you recommend going to Le Creuset's outlet store online to purchase some? Same with Martha's pans... Macy's would be the best place to check out? I have a bread pan and a pie pan of Le Crueset's that have been wonderful... I wish they weren't all so pricey Which Martha set do you have and recommend?... is there more than one?
Expecting our precious baby boy #6 in December!
Mummandherboys is offline   Reply With Quote