Old 10-28-2012, 02:30 PM   #15
Mummandherboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: New Pots & pans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungry Caterpillar View Post
I find the outlet to be great if you are looking for a specific color or size but I amassed a rather large collection as thrifty as possible by being flexible at Homegoods and Marshalls when I happen to see something that would work. I fill in at the outlet but I physically go to one near me. For the Martha Stewart ones i just check Macys online or when I am near the store pop in and my price point is when they are at least 40% off which happens a few times a year.

Recently there have been lots of le Creuset at my local Homegoods and Marshalls.

ETA - I have this!
http://www1.macys.com/shop/registry/...LinkType=PDPZ1
And it's on sale right now! That's a good deal. I bought this one a few years ago, it's held up great.
Thanks again Mama... great info I went into our local Homegoods and they only had Cuisnart enameled cast iron pots... and I am going to stay clear of there brand this time around since those are the pots I've had for only a few years and the ones most used are pretty much shot Anyway, I'm sure their cast iron stuff is probably better... but I think I'll check the after Thanksgiving sales at Macy's like you said!...or maybe I'll keep checking online to see if some of the other pieces are on sale as well. Thank you again!