Old 10-30-2012, 08:58 PM   #1
ajane
Registered
seller
seller

My Mood:
Delete!

PLEASE READ:

* I strive to ship very quickly, usually next day after receiving PP.

* ALL prices are PPD!!!! Shipping can easily be $3 an item.

* Please, please, please put your username and description of wool that you are purchasing from me in the subject line!!!!!! It helps me to keep everything straight and make mailing it out much quicker and easier. Also, all PP payments are to be marked as GOODS. Thank you!

* The wool needs a good shave on all pieces. My shaver bit the dust.

* Everything gets shipped with DC first class mail unless it weighs over 13oz then it will go priority. I will ship to Canada, however....only with 100% feedback and plenty of posts unless you pay the higher price to ship priority so I can get DC.

* I have marked these priced to sell, everything is an amazing price considering the quality of wool and craftmanship. I will accept all reasonable offers. I need to clear these out!

* I'm ONLY ISO PP!!!!! PLEASE, don't ask for trades!

GIRL:

SOLD $40 WSK Bella (I think that is the colorway name, could be wrong, but DEF. WSK!) I also can't think of the type of shirt/sweater, but appears like a tunic type. It is adorable and we never got to use it.
Measurements: armpit to armpit - 11", shoulder to bottom - 13"

SOLD $70Bella Rose Rainbow Shine skirtie w/fiesta tights, both size large and matching l/s rainbow shine shirt size 2T. Shirt has permanent marker dot stains, skirtie needs a good wash (dirt spots), and the tights are stained. The blue layer of the skirt has 2 holes that I noticed and the pink layer has 2 large holes and a few smaller ones. I did wash them up a bit and they look much better, but still not perfect.

SOLD $70 Dwell Wool Knits "Three Irish Girls - Maureen"
long sleeve shirt: size 12-18months designed by CAKE
longies: Knit perfectly by Andrea of Dwell Wool Knits in the Three Irish Girls "maureen" colorway on Lindon Merino.
R: 17", I: 10", W: 16"

SOLD $20 Woollybottoms Spring Capri's
Measurements: R -18", W - 16 1/2", I - 7"

BOY & GN:

SOLD $100 Hudson Pants & Hat knit by Lindsay of Family Roots, formerly KyBaby! Longie measurements: Rise - 17", Inseam - 8". Hips - 23"

Action shot:

SOLD $65 Notre Dame longies amazingly designed by HandmadebyMama!
R: 18", I: 10", W: 17", H: 21 1/2"

SOLD $35 Woof set, size newborn...this is for the shorties AND the shirt!!!

Last edited by ajane; 03-10-2013 at 11:35 AM.
ajane is offline   Reply With Quote