View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 10:54 AM   #1
mamajoe
Registered Users
seller

TONS of fitteds. Many brand new. NEWBORN, Thirsties. Pic heavy.

WARNING PIC HEAVY! (and long )

Hi All

Been collecting for a TTC for WAY too long and now that we are officially expecting I have way to many! (Plus a may or may not have decided to go with prefolds instead of fitteds )

Prices DO NOT include shipping. Please pm me and I will get you a quote. Please note shipping is from Canada. Also note I have to drive 30 minutes to the post office. Most times I can ship the next business day, but being in rural Canada with winter here, it may take me a day or two. Thanks

Willing to make a deal for larger lots, but pretty firm on single diaper price (particularly the new ones), but try me with a reasonable offer.

Please PM me, I often forget to check back on the actual thread. I will take PM inquires first as these are the ones I will see first.

All diapers have been washed in rockin green, or claudia's choice. All fitteds were dried in the drier for the most part. All elastic is in new shape. No holes. No staining (unless specifically stated with pictures). I have done my best to fully and accurately describe, if you have any doubts or questions please ask prior to purchasing. Thanks!

All prices in USD.

ISO - mainly PP as I need to buy new dipes, but will consider new/like new condition boba carrier for trade.

Little Fancy Pants:

OS HYBRIDS: These have been washed, but not used with the exception of the pink zebra. This was used 2-3 times (arrived 2 weeks before DD moved to trainers). All like new condition. $18 each

ALL SOLD
Retro Cars SOLD
Pink zebra SOLD
Horses SOLD

*see picture below* horse diaper has marks on the insert. Not sure what it is or if it can be washed out. Diaper has not been used, and washed once. I have not washed a second time. It is like lighter spots in the fabric.

OS HYBRIDS (except turtle, this is regular fitted) : These are brand new, not washed, not worn. $20 each (mushrooms is billibong material)

ALL SOLD
D&G pirate/sea and busses SOLD

OS HYBRID 2nd. Marked as second for crooked stitching on wings. Normal sizing $18

Newborns : These were a custom from Leah and have two layer insert instead of one. Brand new, never washed or worn. Please note these came with umbilical snap down snaps, but they were crooked and pulled the cutout to the side so I had to take the snaps out. There are small holes left on the front of the diapers. I have put a tiny bit of fray check on the holes. Knit does not fray and these holes should not get bigger with washing. I have taken a picture of a few to show. Some of the diapers have two holes (top and bottom) some have one as the waist snaps have filled in the top hole. $12 each, $50 for all 5

Giraffe, baby animals and chocolate zoo SOLD

THIRSTIES FAB FITTED sz SMALL (these are the original ones) brand new with tags, never washed, never worn. Butter color tag is mangled (got slammed in the drawer) all others in store condition. $9 each, $40 for all 5.

Brand new smalls SOLD

THIRSTIES FAB FITTED sz SMALL - used approx 3 mos. NO staining, rips or holes. $5 each

THIRSTIES FAB FITTED sz MEDIUM - used approx 7-8 mos. NO staining, rips or holes. $5 each

One med green SOLD

NEWBORN/ SMALL fitteds made by me. These are my own pattern. I made these for a friend that asked me to make a stash for her NB but decided she didn't want them. I have an entire stash for myself, so I need to sell these. They are cotton knit outer, cotton velour (or cotton plush terry - feels like velour) inner, with hidden layer of either cotton fleece or bamboo terry (I used what I could get at the store at the time). Has fold down rise (fits nicely under the umbilicus according to another friend that i made a third set for Andreajp on here). Fits approx 6-15 lbs (they fit my DD cabbage patch doll perfectly so I expect they would fit a tiny NB well. Andreajp used them from birth at 7 lbs) Insert is one layer of 100% cotton velour (or plushy terry) and two layers of 100% cotton fleece. All are brand new, never washed, never used.

$12 each (I am only asking what it cost me to make them, I am not a WHAM so I have paid retail for all materials). Some have minor cosmetic sewing errors. I have done my best to include pics. Does not affect function.

GN, with snaps and fold over rise snaps

(cotton print on back of insert. All others have natural cotton fleece back)

GN/boyish no snaps/pinnable/snapi

GN - green is "plushy terry" inside and out, teal is cotton velour, both feel like velour. These also have two inserts for a little more heavy duty NB diaper. Inserts snap together so you can use only one if you wish. $13 each, these two only.

Girly surged (one T&T) with snaps and fold over rise snaps

Girly SOLD

(all others have natural color/undyed inserts)

Little Fancy pants (orange) and Bumstoppers Newborn (farm) *blue one is inculded in group above* Brand new, never washed never worn. $10 for orange LFP, $15 for Bumstoppers. Fold down rise on both.

I am also in the process of listing covers and pockets. will update with links when added. Willing to discount for large lots across different types. Covers can be found here http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...7#post15879957 Pockets can be found here http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...5#post15879915

Last edited by mamajoe; 11-21-2012 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Update sold
mamajoe is offline   Reply With Quote