Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Baking Soda gender prediction test

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommajewels View Post
"Other" -- I did the test numerous times because I was testing another theory as well (that certain foods/beverages can have an influence on your result) and each time I got varying results. One day it would fizz, the next it would be totally flat. I'm not sure how many times total I've done this, but I did decide to chart my results on 9 different ocassions, just for fun... 5 fizzies and 4 flat. That would technically indicate boy if you go off the result I got the most, but we are indeed having a girl.
I've only done it twice this pregnancy...once at 5w1d (not one single bubble) and again at 7w0d (fizzing, but not a ton). The first was FMU, the second was in the afternoon. I plan to do it again after 10 weeks and do it twice in the same day...FMU and afternoon...to see if it's different.
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote