View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 01:35 PM   #1
kaila1023
Registered Users
seller

WAHM and BG AIO, AI2, Fitteds, wool and wetbag!!!

All diapers are from a smoke and pet free home. Washed in CD safe detergent and PUL is line dried or dried on low. MMAO on lots!

Trades: currently looking for large imagine bamboo flats, hemp/bamboo or hemp/cotton jersey, ooga knits (especially purple and lime or turquise and brown) and coordinating solid knits or interlocks, Boys stride rite shoes or sandals size 7W or 7.5W, fleece longies or covers in boyish prints size l-xl (waist 18, rise 18, inseam at least 10.5 inches longer ok)

AI2 are all OS
4 Softbums sold
Sleeping Buddha:Puppy patchwork is VGUC, outer is woven with hidden pul. Super soft velour inside! Comes with a snake style snap in bamboo soaker. these are nice and trim and work well for heavy wetters!
$15 for puppy.
$50ppd for puppy AI2 and 12 bamboo inserts!
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

12 Contoured Chelory Bamboo inserts. Some have staining most don't. These are in VGUC. They have 3 snaps across the back so they will snap in to any type of AI2. Super Absorbent! Take all 12 for $45ppd or 6 for $25
*all other inserts sold*
[IMG][/IMG]

OS fitted left to right:
First 2 are earth, mom, baby bumboo diapers. These are nice and trim fitting. These 2 were custom dyed and include matching doublers. EUC $25 for both.

Mac-A-Doodle OS ooga booga knit fitted with snap down rise in EUC. Outer is a bit pilly as is common with knits. Inner is green minky and still nice and soft. $17ppd

All 3 fitteds for $35
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Starting with bottom left:
Unknown WAHM Thomas AIO GUC size large (fits from about 15 to at least 25lbs). $13ppd

123 Cloth Me OS AIO in EUC. Animals on Brown. Inside soaker is cotton and fans out for easier cleaning and quicker drying. Super absorbent! $15ppd

*ALL BGE HAVE SOLD* Take both WAHM AIO for $20!
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Large organic planetwise wetbag in EUC. Washed a few times in CD safe detergent and line dried which is why it looks wrinkled. $14 by itself, $10 with another purchase or free with a purchase of $70
[IMG][/IMG]

Not pictured: 3 WAHM OS boyish/gn fitteds. Softbums Sprout omni aplix in VGUC and pumpkin echo aplix in VGUC with 2 stay dry large pods (rectangle ones), 1 bamboo OS and 3 stay dry minis. Softbums package is $45ppd or will combine with other AI2 package and sell everything (3 AI2 shells with 14 bamboo inserts, 2 stay dry inserts and 3 minis) for $90ppd and insured plus I'll throw in an unopened pack of liners. Please message or email me for pictures. kaila1023@gmail.com

Please email me offers on lots!

From a smoke and pet free home. All diapers washed in cd safe detergent and line dried.

Last edited by kaila1023; 02-06-2013 at 10:31 AM.
kaila1023 is offline   Reply With Quote