View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 01:47 PM   #1
mddrig7065
Registered Users
seller

ISO Newborn and one sized diapers, Pooters, Thirsties Covers, and more

I am iso newborn diapers such as grovia aio, lil joeys, pooters newborn fitted, pretty much anything that works great for an ebf baby. (only looking for 5 of these dipes)
Also iso of one sized diapers, I really love Sunbabies but I am willing to try other one sized diapers other than Bumgenius because the fit is not right for my baby. Am looking for a good many of these (probably 30).
I also have just discovered that Thirsties duo covers are awesome.. I would love 3 size 1 covers and 3 size 2 covers.
Looking for Pooters one sized fitteds and newborn pooters fitteds.
Also looking for a Ergo baby carrer (front to back carrier that grows with baby :-)

IHA: I have two tie-dyed prefolds and one regular prefold.
Have two bagshot Row Bamboo snapless fitted diapers (one is tinkerbell print, the other is robot print)
Have a snapless Twinkle Tush fitted diaper (Buzz lightyear print)
Have a size Large Motherease fitted diaper
Have Cooshie Tooshie size large fitted. (tropical print)
I have a swaddlebees size large fitted. (orange)
I have two forward thinking size large fitteds (one is a radio print and other is a boyish print)
I have size newborn-12 month girl clothes of all kinds. (just tell me what you are looking for and I will let you know if I have it)
I have two size 0-6 month bath robes with winnie the pooh themed designs.
I have some pretty jewelry (necklaces, bracelets, anklets, earrings, etc.)

I have a winnie the pooh diaper bag with bottle holder (handle is coming unsewn but can easily be repaired).
I also have a bunch of size 4 disposable pamper diapers (probably at least 40 of them)
Please pm me if you have and want something on my list :-)
mddrig7065 is offline   Reply With Quote