mkat83
Registered Users
seller

Talking All sold, please delete

All sold!

NIB Charlie Banana 6pm, Size M, $95ppd $90ppd
2 Happy Hempy's size XXL, $14 each or $26 for both ppd
2 yellow Rumparooz one size with inserts- $7 each ppd SOLD

All from a smoke-free and pet-free home.

I purchased these online a few months ago thinking my son would fit this size well, but I never got around to using them and now he's too big for them. They are still in the original box, never washed or used. The box is a little beat up, though. In fact, they've only been out of the box for me to look at them. 6 size medium pocket diapers with a total of 12 microfiber inserts. The size chart says they will fit 15-30 pounds. Diaper colors are: red, yellow, light blue, blue, white, and green.

$95 ppd. $90ppd

Added 11-13-12: Two Happy Hempy's hemp pocket diapers size xxl. I bought these brand new two weeks ago, but I meant to get a size smaller, so these are way too big for ds. Washed 5-6 times in Charlie's, so they should be getting close to full absorbency. Each one has been worn once or twice. Otherwise I really like them. They have the fleece lining and aplix closure. They are supposed to fit 35lbs+ $14 each ppd, or both for $26ppd.

2 yellow Rumparooz aplix one size pocket diapers with both inserts. These are in GUC. I bought them used on here, but don't care for how they fit my little one. Slight staining on the gusset of one diaper, but would easily come out with some sun. SOLD

Last edited by mkat83; 06-24-2013 at 01:52 PM. Reason: update for sold
mkat83 is offline   Reply With Quote