View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 07:19 PM   #24
myblessedbaby
Registered
seller

Re: Pregnancy After Loss (November)

I've been gone for a couple days and you guys have been a chatty bunch! I feel like I'm falling behind. Too much to catch up on with personals, but it sounds like everyone is doing well.

Went camping last weekend. Had a great time. They did tie-dye shirts. I had some dye-resist stuff and drew a heart on the belly and wrote the words "fearfully and wonderfully made" above. It's a reference to Psalm 139. Then I did a rainbow of colors starting in the heart with red and continuing out through the whole shirt.

I'm 11 weeks today and am feeling good about the pregnancy. I have my u/s next week and just wanna get to that so I can confirm that everything is ok. I've been waiting to tell family until after that u/s. However, my mom just got back to Florida after spending 6 months in Massachusetts and she wants to come see us this weekend. I really don't want to see her until I've had the u/s, so hopefully I can convince her that my kids are too sick for her to visit. Yikes!