View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 11:44 PM   #30
PaisleyDeann
Registered Users

My Mood:
I just found this thread and I want to join all you ladies My name is Amanda and I have 2 little girls (4.5 and 2.5) and a wonderful DH. We got pregnant last fall and were due in July. On January 3rd I started bleeding and went to the ER where we discovered our baby has passed. My first appointment was only a couple days away and we had been waiting to hear the baby's heartbeat I was 10 weeks but the baby measured around 7-8 weeks. No one in my family had ever miscarried, I never expected it with 2 prior total normal pregnancies. Just was very emotionally hard on my husband and I and our oldest daughter who understood the loss and had to heal as well. I was unprepared to deal with the loss and still feel sadness over it. Last month was our first month NTNP, but that quickly turned into kind of TTC when I started to feel ovulation pain and started temping etc. Anyways it worked the first month and we are due July 15th!!!! We are so excited but I am so nervous!!!! Looking forward to getting to know you ladies!!!

PaisleyDeann is offline   Reply With Quote