RoccerMom
Registered Users
Formerly: Boo'sMama
seller
seller

My Mood:
all sold! Thankyou!

All gone!

n My babies are growing so fast so I'm selling off whats not getting used! These are all fitteds made by myself ffrom the darling diaper unlimited pattern. They all have either cute knit or obv outers, cv or obv inners, and hidden obf layers for lots of absorbancy. They have sewn in lastin elastic and snap in soakers. I have done all ppd prices just to make it easier so I may reduce for multiples purchased.

NB brown giraffes- $8ppd--obv sold
No stains or issues

Inners

Nb Pink and black Stripes with Hearts-no issues-$8ppd
Nb Zebra with lime cv-no issues-sold
Nb Waffle knit gray zebra and hearts- small hole in outter print as pictured

Inners

NB Retro cars-$10 ppd----OBV/retro hearts with rust cv-are sold
Outer kni/obv, inner cv, absorbant layers- obf. Serged and snapping. has lastin elastic. Snaps down in midde for cord stump. wash wear, no issues.

Inners

Snapiable nb fitteds-elephant camo, anita g peace, turquoise stripe-$8ppd each
wash wear, no stains. We didnt use these as much because I can hardly ever seem to be able to find a snappi...

inners- on left is natural obv, lime and turquoise are cv

NB retro owls--$8ppd, nb retro hearts with red cv - sold
Definite wash wear, no stains, both have either a snag or small hole in outter print as pictured.

Issues

NB cute guitar diapers- pink-SOLD /white- $8ppd
Definite wash wear, no stains. The only issues with these is that the snaps on the soakers broke- pictured. White and pink guitars has small hole in outter print

Inners-

Where snaps broke

Small hole in print of white guitar- excuse my ugly nails!

I have tried to be EXTREMELY descriptive of everything so if I missed any Im sorry! Im super easy to work with though so just let me know if you have any questions! TFL!

Last edited by RoccerMom; 01-08-2013 at 12:15 PM.
RoccerMom is offline   Reply With Quote