View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 12:24 PM   #6
Ally's Fuzzies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Policies

Shipping: I am currently shipping in-stock orders worldwide in about 2 business days of ordering. When accepted, custom orders are usually shipped 2-3 weeks after ordering, but you will receive a shipping date within 48 hours of your request.

All items are sent parcel-post, which includes a tracking number. Please note that Canada Post can take 1-2 weeks from time of shipping to deliver parcels within Canada and 2-4 weeks worldwide. I can't control this - if you need something in a hurry, let me know and we can make alternate shipping arrangements.

Trading: I am occasionally able to trade my handmade items for felt or fleece fabrics. Please ask.

Returns: All sales are final. Ally's Fuzzies will accept returns on new items that are defective within 30 days of purchase. Buyer is responsible for return shipping. If you have a problem with something, please let me know - positive customer experiences are important to me.

Please note that all products are hand made, and as such, there may be slight variations in colour/style.

Last edited by Ally's Fuzzies; 11-12-2012 at 01:08 PM.
Ally's Fuzzies is offline   Reply With Quote