View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 09:02 PM   #1
gutterflower3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Rumparooz, Icandy, GDiaper, Kissaluvs, bestbottoms, an assortment of covers and more

This is my first time posting on here. I sometimes cant get to the computer between 3 kids so if you need a quicker response or if i do not answer in 24 hrs please PM me. I have a large lot so if you have any questions feel free to ask

EDIT: also all come from a smoke free/pet free home and have been washed in RocknGreenand have stains from an exclusively breastfed baby

-Rumparooze newborn size cover EUC $10ppd each-Firetrucks is the only one available-Robots SOLD

Kushies AIO in EUC aplix, size infant 10-22 lbs, one bear and one white, $12 ppd each

msy Vimsy Bumpy cover size small $11ppd aplix is still sticky

Bummies super wisper wrap aplix size medium $8ppd- aplix is still sticky

Booroi diaper covers size small $12ppd each, slight pilling on trim of one yellow and one orange, the last orange one that is snapped closed has never been used (but tag was cut off), will sell all 3 for $36ppd

Grovia organic cotton boosters $10 ppd

Grovia organic cotton soakers, light stains in one and elastic on the sides is shot in some, and one is not pictured but in same condition.$24ppd for all 5

Bestbottoms 2T trainer, EUC only worn once, was just too tight of a fit for my DS $10ppd

sold below this line

Econobums covers in ribbit and moonbeam, onesize $7ppd each includes prefolds that came with coversSOLD

light stains on one prefoldSOLD

Softbums aplix onesize diapers, green one is the omni and orange is AIO, both have slight stains and pilling on fleece, aplix still works well, both are missing the toggle piece that allows you to easily adjust the elastic in the leg area, i just usually tie it. $12ppd each.

(pilling on outside)SOLD

Icandy infant AI2 (birth-20lbs) $50ppd for set or $25ppd each, if you spilt them up each one will come with 1 shell 3 liners and 7 inserts. If you buy whole set you get one extra liner. No stains, slight pilling on inserts but in EUCSOLD

Kissus by Kissaluvs fitted $7ppd slight stains on insertSOLD

Kissaluvs newborn fitted, no stains, $10ppdSOLD

Bottombumpers limited edition peace medium AIO with snap in insert, no stains $13ppdsold

Ecoposh onesize fitted with 6r bamboo soaker included, no stains, EUC and rarely worn, $30ppdSOLD

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

Bestbottoms Medium size inserts: the ones on the left are BB staydry with light stains and some pilling. the ones on the right are BB medium staydry overnight no stains will sale entire set for $21ppdSOLD

newborn size AIO $9 each or will sell as set for $18ppd- ONLY 2 LEFTSOLD

Gdiaper small (8-14lbs) aplix set, willing to split up for $14ppd each or will sell whole set for $84ppd and if you buy whole set you get 2 extra liners

whole set

Gdiaper covers, no stains, aplix still very sticky

liners and inserts, all inserts have light stains and pilling, and 2 liners have stainsSOLD

Bestbottoms small size inserts: the ones on the left are BB staydry with light stains and some pilling. the ones on the right are BB small staydry overnight no stains will sale entire set for $21ppdSOLD

Kissaluvs Newborn AIO small stain in middle and slight pilling throughout diaper $11ppd
SOLD

Last edited by gutterflower3; 02-09-2013 at 09:30 PM. Reason: SOLD klo
gutterflower3 is offline   Reply With Quote