Old 11-19-2012, 08:20 AM   #43
FrozenBooty
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: First time with an OB...Normal?

I am also mainstream with scheduled repeat c-sections, my doctor is a Family Practicioner not an OB and she is the only one in the practice that does c-sections. My Dr. is amazing she listens to me she validates my concerns and she does not require any testing except basic blood tests. That said I am high risk this pregnancy and she has encouraged some other testing that I have agreed upon. Maybe you can find a family practicioner in a neighboring town?

My first labor was almost 4 days induced labor with pitocin flat on back while I was restricted from leaving the bed. I would never willingly have another labor in a hospital, a repeat section is totally easier for me to handle.

Find a new doctor, find people with similar values in your community and see who they use.

My birth plan is simple with a c-section but I write a plan for my baby also since I can't stay with them the whole time as I am in recovery.

FrozenBooty is offline   Reply With Quote